Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the subject of 'presets' did anyone see Tobuscus's Fallout3/maybeNV character creation video?

5 mins of ..............

5 days of.. can't believe that lol

yeah, i did, it was pretty funny XD hope the characters in skyrim will look much much better than that fat pink old guy you get as one of the templates in new vegas :')

yeah, i did, it was pretty funny XD hope the characters in skyrim will look much much better than that fat pink old guy you get as one of the templates in new vegas :')

"It was pretty funny"? I was laughing for days, literally lol. It seems I either only have a sense of humour when it comes to people 'fail'ing or I'm a shut in who finds anything funny?

I'm going outside to check.....

"It was pretty funny"? I was laughing for days, literally lol. It seems I either only have a sense of humour when it comes to people 'fail'ing or I'm a shut in who finds anything funny?

I'm going outside to check.....

not gonna lie, i was laughing for quite a bit as well XD only thing is i was cringing at just how bad he was at the game XD (which ive spent 1000+ hours on :dance: )

not gonna lie, i was laughing for quite a bit as well XD only thing is i was cringing at just how bad he was at the game XD (which ive spent 1000+ hours on :dance: )

I feel much better (and have slightly more lung capacity due to fresh air) that someone else, who is human, laughs at what I do. We are either evil by ourselves or the rest of mankind is equally depraved. Lol.

Was it NV or F3? I played NV but didn't get as involved as I did with F3, it just seemed a bit non-fallout? What did you think?