Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Is there any info on conjuration like if I summon a flame astronach will it follow me for the duration or just sit in one spot

I suspect that conjuration will continue to work just like it has in the previous titles.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I already bought 2 copies one for xbox and one for pc so when the wife is doing home work I can play the xbox and when she is watching Netflix I can play on the pc...

my bf bought 2 copies too lol, one for pc one for xbox, so we can play at the same time. we're going to race to see who finds everything first and see how our different playstyles react to the main quest. I promised him I wouldn't console out of anything :tongue:

You do realize, you are allowed to post links here right? No need to break the link up with spaces etc...

It is a link. That works.

I will watch the video and edit this message then

E: Yeah, doesn't really add anything new to this thread, sounds like the newest update in the "New Information". But it's a good video if anyone wants to watch.

Info from the video that I didn't know about: The nords don't like elves :P

You can cook meat etc.

Edited by Nysba

You do realize, you are allowed to post links here right? No need to break the link up with spaces etc...

It is a link. That works.

I will watch the video and edit this message then

E: Yeah, doesn't really add anything new to this thread, sounds like the newest update in the "New Information". But it's a good video if anyone wants to watch.

Info from the video that I didn't know about: The nords don't like elves :P

You can cook meat etc.

Oh. It would appear that browsers auto-fix modified links :P

Edit: I really should check things before I post......

Edited by TheReverendTholomewPlague

You know what I would love?

Some extension to necromancy.

In Oblivion, the most I could do without mods is summon a skeleton for less than a minute.

I want to be able to create permanent skeleton familiars to follow me around! I want to be able to create zombies, have my familiars act as guards, gather material from the dead and create frankenstein-esque monsters!

Just some extension to the whole necromancy thing would be nice, they didn't give it much playability except for the robes, which were hardly worth it anyways.

that would be cool. but i think that should be the prize of becoming the head of the mage guild. when you become the top one. they should teach you the arcane art of dabbling with conjuration =)

I'd like to be able to do that as well, I'd like it even more if we can create a Dracolich to guard our base(s), we ARE the Dragonborn after all, we have the soul of a Dragon, who's to say we can't raise a slain one and tell it what to do?