Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

¿Summoning a Dracolich? Ok, then start complaining about how some overpowered skills make the game too easy, something like a Dracolich is meant for a enemy boss, even the final boss of Skyrim could be something like a Dracolich.

In the topic of Necromancy i only ask for a single quest that has some H.P Lovecraft feel, something like "The case of Charles Dexter Ward".

Well, not to the effect of an over powered one...just one that would be like your level -20 or something. I want it just for the model, I could care less about it's combat aspects...Though a boss could be a good one. I'd still want my own pet dragon though...alive or dead...I do believe there is a shout that lets you summon a live dragon, but it's not something we can customize the length on...I want a permanent dragon friend dammit...I guess I'll have to mod my own spell to do what I want when it comes out.

I have no doubt that there's going to be plenty of dragon mods to go around within the first year of release. :biggrin:

I'm probably going to make one of them myself, so I can't talk much. :tongue:

Well, anyways, if there's going to be undead dragon priests then why not undead dragons :thumbsup: ? Sounds cool to me. Heck, Alduin may be undead. Who knows?

Speaking of the undead I just installed the mod, gates of aesogard or what ever its called. :)

aah, I beta tested that - what a great mod!

...Haven't tried it after it was released though. :P

¿Having a dracolich at your base just for the model? there is no respect for evil overlords these days.

I dont like the idea of pet dragons, mounted dragons or anything that makes the dragons feel less like ancient beasts full of pride and power, i might be too closed minded about this, but Skyrim will define how dragons are in the elder scrolls lore for the next games.

¿Having a dracolich at your base just for the model? there is no respect for evil overlords these days.

I dont like the idea of pet dragons, mounted dragons or anything that makes the dragons feel less like ancient beasts full of pride and power, i might be too closed minded about this, but Skyrim will define how dragons are in the elder scrolls lore for the next games.

I'm sure Bethesda thinks the same way, they aren't implementing pets or any riding dragons.

I'm dissapointed that we can't turn into dragons, though.

Another thing, what about familiars in general? Being able to bind permanent familiars would be a nice addition to Elder Scrolls, I'd love to have a pet mountain lion, or...

... Or a giant mammoth! :blink: Mountable!

EDIT:

This has been brought up already, I'm sure, but...

http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/04/The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-wolf-showdown.jpg

I just wanted to point out how amazing the graphics are on Skyrim, in the distance, we can see a wolf running through the foliage, it looks so amazingly fluid and natural compared to Oblivion.

And I love how the wolves are circling the player, makes them look very menacing.

Edited by InuyashaFE

About dragons i realy hope that they aren't all evil and you can speak with some to save your life (remember the red dragon in the giant's mountain in NWN ? That was preaty close man !), make an alliance or trade with other and why not that some can give you quests.