Skyrim Information

Zaldir

From the Swedish GameReactor:

- There are Chainmail armor in the game.

- There are hidden caves, hidden ships and secrets in the water.

- Story of a fight against a bandit: "A good hit led to the enemy bleeding heavily. Eventually he sank down, sits on his knees for a short moment before he falls down."

- Concerning Magic: "When holding down both triggers, a magician can combine both hands to unleash an extremely powerful spell against his/her opponents, that doesn't just cause serious damage but also make all lose exterior and interior to fly madly"

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Concerning Magic: "When holding down both triggers, a magician can combine both hands to unleash an extremely powerful spell against his/her opponents, that doesn't just cause serious damage but also make all lose exterior and interior to fly madly"

I'm sure we've all had that experience with fireballs in the First Edition of the IC before.

Were-anything!

I can't possibly see how Skyrim could be anything other than a great game. They've taken most of what was wrong with Oblivion and fixed it while adding so much more with everything that we loved from both Morrowind and Oblivion being incorporated, not to mention all the innovations they've made with the Creation Engine. Add that to the flood of mods that'll come out . . . :biggrin:

I watch this thread like a zombified.... erm... zombie... anyway, I can't wait to see a dragon pick someone up and fling them, or me, either way, I'll be happy. I like the idea of hidden caves and whatnot too, I always loved searching for things like that :D

Were-anything!

I can't possibly see how Skyrim could be anything other than a great game. They've taken most of what was wrong with Oblivion and fixed it while adding so much more with everything that we loved from both Morrowind and Oblivion being incorporated, not to mention all the innovations they've made with the Creation Engine. Add that to the flood of mods that'll come out . . . :biggrin:

Yeah...but knowing the fans, they'll cry for more. MORE! :laugh:

Edited by Keanumoreira

:psyduck: itts killing me, thee long wait for this game and i hope beast races arent lazy,retextured stock human bodies agaain and there mmore like morrowind and i also hope that pauldrons and gauntlets will be interchangeable as well like in morrowind, id like to see spears make a comeback,, also id love to see placeable scars on the faces and bodies WHY CANT IT BE 11 11 11 YET :wallbash:

i saw an interview and someone stated :if lycans do not make it into the original game then they will probably make it into a dlc

aww man, i bet an argonian lycan might become a crocodile looking thing or something creepier, arent they disease resistant? iether way it sounds SOOO GOOOD :psyduck: