Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Aside from their odd taste in hairstyles, those mammoths look great.And they look huge, the giants are supposed to be between 10-15 feet tall, so you can imagine how large the mammoths are.And I think that second pic is either a nord or an imperial, something about him just doesn't strike me as "redguard".That armor looks like the armor that Dovahkin was wearing in the trailer, but different, it almost looks like scalemail. Edited by Corakus

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... Wasn't it that Redguards' skin color varies from very dark to almost white? It was on UESP or somewhere...

From UESP wiki.

As a race, the Redguards are of approximately average human intelligence. They are of average human height, above average human strength and agility, and show a remarkable capacity for surviving in hot, dry climates. They generally possess dark skin, ranging from light brown in hue, to nearly black, and often with a significant red tint. They possess very curly hair and rarely more than a wispy mustache and beard, and degree of body hair varies.

His hair doesn't seem all that curly and his skin doesn't really have a red tint to it, which is why he doesn't strike me as a Redguard.But if he is a Redguard then I'm going to be fairly disappointed because he looks more like a Nord or an Imperial to me.

The guy looks like an Imperial to me. Could be wrong though.

Those runes on the mammoth tusks are interesting. I wonder if they are a way for the giants to identify herds?

i hope that this new bit of information the question and answering and the new pictures, isn't all of the new information bestheda is planning on giving out on the 8th

@Corakus

So that's how it was. He must be Imperial or Nord then. Ha, if this is the best Beth can do in making the races distinct, then... :P

Hmm... I think he is Imperial. The head shape and hair style don't look very Nordic.