Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't Wait For The Elder Scrolls V ?

'Skyrim' Fans: Kill Time With This Promising TES Mod

The Elder Scrolls : Andoran (Prologue)

http://www.andoran.com/media/images/1.jpg http://i1-games.softpedia-static.com/screenshots/Andoran-Prologue_7.jpg

More Info

Enjoy Dear Fans. John88.

Edited by John88

It would be great if we could smash crates,chairs and other wood items.

Imagine walking into a tavern with a huge war hammer, and smashing everything to pieces

Oh yes, thanks John88 for reminding me.

The Andoran mod was featured in today's Inside Gaming Daily, praising it's quality and depth, this is a great step for the modding community!

I highly recommend getting it!

Oh yes, thanks John88 for reminding me.

The Andoran mod was featured in today's Inside Gaming Daily, praising it's quality and depth, this is a great step for the modding community!

I highly recommend getting it!

Get what exactly? It's not released yet is it? I wish it was, I logged well over 100 hours on Nehrim.

In general, we try to make the game harder the higher the elevation you're in. That changes the flow of the game.

And then,,,

You look at Call of Duty, the most popular game in the world, and that's actually pretty hardcore. At the end of the day, it's a hardcore game, has RPG elements in multiplayer, making classes, picking perks. I think the audiences are there, and we tend to make our game more for ourselves and other people who play a lot of games.

Oh crap.

In general, we try to make the game harder the higher the elevation you're in. That changes the flow of the game.

And then,,,

You look at Call of Duty, the most popular game in the world, and that's actually pretty hardcore. At the end of the day, it's a hardcore game, has RPG elements in multiplayer, making classes, picking perks. I think the audiences are there, and we tend to make our game more for ourselves and other people who play a lot of games.

Oh crap.

Indeed.That's downright depressing.

Todd, why? :facepalm:

Get COD out of your damn head before you destroy TES!