Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I know it's not in the way you want it, and actually, not in the way I want it either, but attributes are still in, just shorten down from 8 to 3: Health, Magicka and Stamina.

I hope they balanced those 3 attributes.

Did you people know that this is a screenshot?

Looks like high quality concept art, but it's not.

EDIT:

Confirmed by Pete Hines: http://twitter.com/#!/DCDeacon/status/24025244436004864

By Hircine's Hunting Grounds that is gorgeous.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1814884/ Besides Esbern if you look on this page (Max Von Sydow as everyone knows.) There's "General" who's General? And why haven't we heard of Brandon Ellison doing this part yet from Bethsoft?. Does someone on IMDB have a contact or something. I'm going to have to check this out.

<div>
</div><div>"General" probably just means general voice acting.</div><div>
</div><div><br></div><div>Don't think so they already said each race will have a unique voice along with the main quest people. Over 30 there as each gender will have a unique voice. Also the rulers and some Nobles will be unique among others. Plus we got to get the children and Elderly of each race in as well. And I looked but I found nothing upon Brandon Ellison doing it. There is defintely 70 voice actors there as it is already. Plus some voice actors might be doing two or three. By the way not sure if anyone knew this but Wes Johnson did a lot of the voice acting in Oblivion and Fallout 3 Lucien Lachance, Pelinal Whitestrake, The Grey Fox, Sheogorath, Dremora, was the same one that did Mr. Burke Super Mutants Uncle Leo and some others. </div><div>By the way according to imdb.com there was 17 voice actors not the so called 4 or whatever.</div>

I think I'm really going to miss the stats. Every now in then I liked playing an extremely powerful stupid character. Especially in the orignal Fallout's, where if you had low intelligence, it changed how you communicated with everyone.

Example: for those who haven't played the original fallout's

If I could play as a stupid barbarian, it'd add levels to my playing experience. I know it's a flavor thing most wont care, but I care. :ohmy:

Maybe they'll have a perk to make you stronger, and less intelligent. :biggrin:

I think I'm really going to miss the stats. Every now in then I liked playing an extremely powerful stupid character. Especially in the orignal Fallout's, where if you had low intelligence, it changed how you communicated with everyone.

Example: for those who haven't played the original fallout's

If I could play as a stupid barbarian, it'd add levels to my playing experience. I know it's a flavor thing most wont care, but I care. :ohmy:

Maybe they'll have a perk to make you stronger, and less intelligent. :biggrin:

Want to play as a stupid barbarian? PLAY a stupid barbarian!

You shouldn't need stats to define your character. ;)

True enough. It'd just add ever so slightly to my experience if the NPC's around me acknowledged it some way during dialogs.

Don't get me wrong. It is the perfect setting, and I'm still psyched about the game. It'd only add to my experience.

Instead of PLAYING a stupid barbarian, I plan on beating my head against the wall repeatedly during my first playthrough.

Instead of PLAYING a stupid barbarian, I plan on beating my head against the wall repeatedly during my first playthrough.

Luckily for me, my head is already in the right mindset of a stupid barbarian without me having to beat my head against the wall :thumbsup: