Skyrim Information

Zaldir

I don't see how he looks like a draugr, Draugr have glowing blue eyes and rotted lips that show their teeth, Arvel doesn't have either.Also most of the draugr have beards.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The picture of the dark elf is just not focused, the only thing i can tell is that all elves faces seems thin more closer to the morrowind look, i hope they also have de red eyes on Dummer, and the black eyes on Bosmer.

I just hope they have more customizing abilities period. Beards, scars, and body is good and all I just hope it spreads to other parts too. Anyway I still love the game so far - not to say I won't in the future.

Hey does anyone know if there is going to be a collectors edition yet? Been gone for a while.

Pete have said "More news on the Collector's Edition later..." (Or something along those lines), so I am sure there will be one, as if not, they would most likely just say so. ;)

I just have to ask; Will Bethesda release any other information regarding perhaps... Fallout San Fransisco?

As anyone who's followed this thread knows, Bethesda never is early nor late with information, they release it exactly when they want to.

I just have to ask; Will Bethesda release any other information regarding perhaps... Fallout San Fransisco?

As anyone who's followed this thread knows, Bethesda never is early nor late with information, they release it exactly when they want to.

I wonder if this is what was going on last year when they announced that at Quakecon, they'd be announcing something really exciting that the fans have been waiting for/would be excited about, and everyone got all stirred up thinking it was the next TES game and instead they announced Hunted or somesuch.

I guess they could have meant Hunted, and not Skyrim, but it seems like perhaps this was a case of "Well, we thought we were ready to announce Skyrim, except not, oops."

But yes, this is how they operate.

So there won't be a playable demo, eh? Shame.

It's harder to make a TES Demo, unless they only let you play in one dungeon, which would give you a false impression of an open world RPG. ;)

The reason is exactly that it's open world, in which a demo would demand a lot of work for the developers to make, instead of spending said resources on making the actual game.

It's possible, but much harder than for "closed off" worlds.