Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Does anyone remember the lady and her dog from the Oblivion E3 demo? She paralyzed the dog because he was annoying, the developers said that this was Radiant AI,

"I saw a mudcrab today..."

"Disgusting Creatures.."

:teehee:

Edited by dunmermaiden

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone remember the lady and her dog from the Oblivion E3 demo? She paralyzed the dog because he was annoying, the developers said that this was Radiant AI,

"I saw a mudcrab today..."

"Disgusting Creatures.."

:teehee:

*Accidentally picks up a fork*

Guard: STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!!! Nobody breaks the law on my watch!

Wait, this is a misundersta--

Guard: THEN PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD!!! *draws sword*

Does anyone think we will be able to use wands for magic? It really gets pretty repetitive if we only are able to use the character's hands and staffs, wands would spice it all up imo.

Wands, I don't think so.

Wouldn't fit the lore, since mana is in your body and not in wands.

Dual wielding staves is amazing enough.

Err...

Wands amplify magic, not create magic :O

Yeah, I agree. Wands make magic more powerful. You could be able to perform much more advanced spells with a handy wand than with your bare hands, doesn't have anything to do with lore IMO. It's like saying that a strong person doesn't need a weapon, he just needs his bare hands because the strength is in him.

Wands, I don't think so.

Err...

Yeah, I agree. Wands make magic more powerful. You could be able to perform much more advanced spells with a handy wand than with your bare hands, doesn't have anything to do with lore IMO. It's like saying that a strong person doesn't need a weapon, he just needs his bare hands because the strength is in him.

Sorry, I'm not very familiar with wands. And as I see it, I haven't seen/read anywhere that someone that uses wands can cast magic from their hands without carrying the wand itself.

Also, you can't just say it doesn't have anything to do with the lore.

If there are no wands in the lore, how could they appear now?

And wands are too witch-ish in my opinion. They are great in Harry Potter, but in something like TES, just no.

Seriously now, aren't double wielding staves enough?

Wands, I don't think so.

Err...

Sorry, I'm not very familiar with wands. And as I see it, I haven't seen/read anywhere that someone that uses wands can cast magic from their hands without carrying the wand itself.

Also, you can't just say it doesn't have anything to do with the lore.

If there are no wands in the lore, how could they appear now?

And wands are too witch-ish in my opinion. They are great in Harry Potter, but in something like TES, just no.

Seriously now, aren't double wielding staves enough?

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm almost positive that they won't be in the game, but still, great if they included them. I also agree that Skyrim is more like staves and Gandalf, more than Harry Potter, shame really :P

Edited by hejpadig