Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm almost positive that they won't be in the game, but still, great if they included them. I also agree that Skyrim is more like staves and Gandalf, more than Harry Potter, shame really :P

I certainly am not against wands, more content is always a good thing.

They just don't seem to fit the theme, that's all.

It could be possible to create them with mods though.

EDIT:

Supposedly, the PSM3 (Playstation 3 magazine) magazine is going to have a world exclusive look at Skyrim in their new issue that will be released to subscribers this Friday, 22. July.

If someone gets it, it would be kind of him to share the info with us. I will keep an eye out for scans and new info too.

Edited by Iv000

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have any solid info on the System Requirements for this game yet?

No, I seriously hope they don't change much from Oblivion.

This is something I want to know soon for sure, would be the only real reason to release a demo.

Luckily you can always edit the ini file if it gets too bad, the new engine shouldn't be too different.

Edited by marharth

Well if it can run on the 360 then it can probably run on most budget graphics cards/processors

Yeah I reckon they won't release those for a while.

Is it sad that I bought a super expensive gaming rig for the sole purpose of playing Skyrim??? hehe

I want to see the sys req to decide if I need another gfx card to play it on max settings :s

woo first post!

oh and G'day everyone.

Edited by FRUTZK

Yeah I reckon they won't release those for a while.

Is it sad that I bought a super expensive gaming rig for the sole purpose of playing Skyrim??? hehe

I want to see the sys req to decide if I need another gfx card to play it on max settings :s

woo first post!

oh and G'day everyone.

It's not sad at all I upgraded my PC mostly for Skyrim too!

The system requirements won't be that bad, I'm guessing that it will have similar system requirements as Assassin's Creed 2.

Also, good day to you too and welcome!

No, I seriously hope they don't change much from Oblivion.

This is something I want to know soon for sure, would be the only real reason to release a demo.

Luckily you can always edit the ini file if it gets too bad, the new engine shouldn't be too different.

A demo doesn't give the correct System Requirements though, as it's much smaller, thus doesn't require as much resources as the full game, and it's also not optimized as the full game would be.