Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note, I know that the first thing I'm gonna do when I'm able to do it is find the nearest city, find the nearest kid in the city, scout him out to see where he lives, wait in his bedroom, and shoot an arrow between his eyes. I'm not a sociopath, but killing children is not something you can do everyday. Also, I hope that guards don't automatically know when you've killed someone. In oblivion, I've had plenty of expirences where I kill a guy sleeping, and 2 seconds later a guard runs into the room to arrest me. WTF! They should make it so a witness has to physically run over to a guard and tell them. That way it'll give me a chance to kill the witness.

The only thing you can spoil is the story, they won't spoil it for you if you know how a game mechanic is working.

I agree with no more shouts, no more weapons/armor etc.

I only want to see a few answers to some gameplay mechanics and I want to see Argonians.

Still, not allowing the public to film is a mistake.

EDIT: @Violentguy Children are immortal, the guards are not psychic anymore.

Edited by Iv000

Damn there goes my hopes and dreams. But good thing that the guards aren't physic. That made thievery much less fun. And I'm pretty sure there are Argonians. Why do you want to see them do badly?

To see how they look, of course! :D

Lmao, Argonians do look like amphibious retards. However, I believe Bethesda will improve their look drastically for Skyrim, now that you mention it did anyone see that fan-made Argonian head? Heres something completely off topic, does anybody know about the possibility of sea-monsters? Like how mudcrabs, bolliwogs and slaughterfish attacked you every time you swam underwater, will there be an even larger nemesis for Skyrim? Possibly a leviathan of some kind or a dragon-type sea serpent that you have the option to find and kill? (Nessie like quest). So many questions...