Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm typing this on an iPod, and, unfortunately, mistakes are usually made due to the difference in size of my thumb and the keyboard. I'm sure everyone knew what I meant, so either you are a dumbass or a smartass. Take your pick.

EDIT by LHammonds: And with a comment like this, are you wanting your ticket punched? I suggest taking a bit more time on your iPod to write better posts.

I'm not sure if Zal has told you guys, but it seems that we won't have a Live stream from QakeCon, and filming won't be allowed either.

Here is the quote from Gstaff:

If you want to see the presentation, I’d recommend attending the show. There’s no current plans to film the live presentation.

Sorry guys, there's no current plans for the QuakeCon presentation to be put online. It’ll likely be a no filming zone.

You can find the quotes here in the lower comments section.

I don't know why they don't want to show the game to their fans, but it's their decision...

I'm thinking because they learned some hard lessons showing off with Oblivion. There might be some stuff they aren't sure can be fully implemented. But then again, why show it at all to anyone coming? I don't know why they wouldn't wish to, but as you say it's their decision.

Maybe they're hoping to drive up attendance...

He means comments like that are likely to ban you. Anyway, does anyone have any plans on modding the dragons in a way to make them ride-able and maybe add some form of armor to them? Cause I would really love an armored dragon mount.

Maybe a baby dragon, but not the adult ones.

I like the deathclaw companion mods for New Vegas, it should be something like that.

I plan on enhancing the dragon's body, add more spikes to it, make the scales more 3D-ish, and those horns have to get bigger that's not Spyro after all...

Yeah, but I still want armor, dragon armor, at least in the most vulnerable places, like the chest and head. Anything getting underneath the chest scales will be a problem...it's the weakest point in a dragons scale armor.

You did remind me of Divinity 2 right now.

Later on in the game you can transform into a dragon, have armor and upgrade skills etc.

That game is seriously awesome, I recommend it.

Also, I will try to add armor to dragons, I'm sure some other people will too.

But we'll talk about that when the actual game is released.