Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Bethesda likes to keep pushing forwards and building on what they have accomplished. So I think it would be silly of them to not include dismemberment since they already have the tech and know-how.

11-11-11 is going to be a great day. Let's hope the world doesn't come to an end before that. lol.

For example, here is a movie called Immortals that will be released on the same day (HINT: Get the midnight showing so you have more time to play Skyrim later in the day)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VdONYkKFmQ

LHammonds

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does the new information mean by saying that," Light magic (from staves at least) can stick to walls."? So we can shoot a light onto a wall ahead of us to see what is coming up? I think it would be cool if we could stun creatures that are sensitive to the light. Can anyone provide a clear meaning of what constitutes Light Magic?

We already saw that. In a video (E3?) when the player is in a cave he throw light which is fixed to a wall near the exit if I remember correctly. I'm not sure which video it was though.

Yep, I'm pretty sure that was E3. It's also briefly shown in the gameplay trailer.

We already saw that. In a video (E3?) when the player is in a cave he throw light which is fixed to a wall near the exit if I remember correctly. I'm not sure which video it was though.

Yep, I'm pretty sure that was E3. It's also briefly shown in the gameplay trailer.

It was the E3 video, yes.Also did anyone else notice the recharge bar?Hopefully that means no more "Your enchanted item doesn't have enough charge". :facepalm:

Edited by Corakus

If enchanted items can recharge, I'll be in seventh heaven. :tongue: :dance:

If they do, that will be another Morrowind feature brought back to present. :thumbsup: