Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Talked to my friend who went to QuakeCon and he agrees that you will most likely be High King. Even though he is a Console ES guy he knows his stuff. Well Daggerfall and Arena he played on PC as they are only on PC. He said for a DLC what would be nice is the three-way war between the Vampires the Werewolves and the Wereboar that is in the Lore. I personally want a Post-Main Quest DLC that will improve upon the game and other things (Like the Spear) not just talking about that stuff too but a new threat arises or something (Like Lorkhan is back in spirit has turned evil and wants to possess someone strong and of course more Lore on Lorkhan we have very little that was an example of course.) I love TES lore it is very interesting.. Still after the 30 Hour Main Quest I should get to be the High King lol.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a rather game breaking idea, to be made High King. As you're not going to be wondering around the countryside slaying monsters as High king of Skyrim, maybe you'd be leading your Nordic army to overthrow High Rock, and Hammer Fall, but you're not going to be soloing about as king. It's not a bad idea, it's just a bad idea for a Elder Scrolls game. I'd expect to micro manage, and lead armies if I were king, also wage war on adjoining kingdoms. It'd be absolutely sick if they did this, but isn't viable.

I'd be surprised if they didn't make you High King. It's what I thought they'd do since they revealed the plot. The closest thing that I think would happen otherwise would be someone you aid in the game or maybe even a descendant of yours becoming the new ruler.

I heard it was twenty races, i mean it'd be strange to just say 10, since morrowind it has just been 10.

It's eight....eight race: Altmer, Argonians, Bosmer, Bretons, Dunmer, Imperials, Kajjit and Nords and thats it.

? There's ten you forgot 2. The Orcs and Redguard. Lore speaking there is over 20 though.

I heard it was twenty races, i mean it'd be strange to just say 10, since morrowind it has just been 10.

It's eight....eight race: Altmer, Argonians, Bosmer, Bretons, Dunmer, Imperials, Kajjit and Nords and thats it.

? There's ten you forgot 2. The Orcs and Redguard. Lore speaking there is over 20 though.

Yeah i always forget those two teehee