Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you did become king, they wouldn't ruin it Fable style, lol.

I'm sure there's a way to get it to work with the lore. Like I said though, if not you, then someone else you run into in the game.

Lore wise it is possible. It is whatever BGS wants. If they wanted they could have Dovakhiin be Sheogorath. It's their game they decide how to do it. But that does not mean it will make sense or people will like it. About the High King thing if I remember one of the High Kings had the Voice. Heck Tiber Septim was a Dragonborn and he became the Emperor. Plus I'm sure if your character is as powerful as he seems to people then they could offer can offer protection (Bodyguards) but he might say no.Still for those who don't like the idea and it was real I'm sure with everything that's in Skyrim like you can be on the Rebel Side or the Empire side, I am sure that you can say no. As I said if this was true. We will have to see. I doubt BGS will say anything until a week before the game or not at all, because it will be a spoiler. They also said there are different ways to complete a quest. Who knows maybe only one path in the Main Quest leads to this. They said the Factions are mostly Linear but I can't remember if they said that about the Main Quest. If it was Linear it wouldn't make since since BGS said they you can side with the Legion, the Rebels, or no one. So I don't know. It shows that there is still a lot we don't know.

Edit: It really bothers me when people compare aspects of what BGS is doing to Fable or another RPG. BGS is way better at making Lore and everything else. I remember when they said you could marry, people said Oh No, it is becoming like Fable. TES will never be Fable or be like it. TES is very unique compared to other RPG people say its like. (Some say it is based off of The Lord of the Rings, but that is incorrect BGS said they liked D&D and wanted to make a game but like it but it became something way different and unique.) Still it's like comparing Apples and Oranges they both are Fruits but they have their own unique Flavor.

Had to post this on a new post because errors kept appearing in the Text when I Edited and saved it.

Since we are on a story speculation path at the moment, I'll just throw it out there that I'm pretty much certain that the event that Todd mentions which occurs at your execution is going to be a dragon attack. It would make perfect sense; there you are, awaiting the fall of the axe, and boom - a big ass dragon swoops in and starts wreaking havoc. It would give you an excellent opportunity to escape, as well as set the stage for the game.

Mind you, lore-wise it would make more sense for the Blade guy to become high king of Skyrim. First off, it would fit in with the lore for consecutive games, so that they don't have to say the king was "an unknown person" or "a character with no distinguishable name or easily definable race" to cover who it is who actually is king for that period.