Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Bethesda's site get hacked again?

I thought I was the only one with problems.

It doesn't load at all. It seems it's hacked again. :facepalm:

Bethblog is down too.

No, they've taken it down for a few hours for hardware upgrades/general maintenance. There's a post on the BethBlog about it... But it's down for maintenance.

Did Bethesda's site get hacked again?

I thought I was the only one with problems.

It doesn't load at all. It seems it's hacked again. :facepalm:

Bethblog is down too.

No, they've taken it down for a few hours for hardware upgrades/general maintenance. There's a post on the BethBlog about it... But it's down for maintenance.

That's what it said last time, when they were hacked. Of course that wasn't announced on the blog in advance, so I guess it's true this time around. :P

Edited by Povuholo

Has this been showed already? Yup I'm pretty sure it hasn't been shown. The detail looks great even the landscape looks very good.http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2011/08/orcmale3.jpg

I hope face marks and s*** aren't over used on NPCs...

NPC's I've seen so far Demo or not don't have those. It's an option that Bethesda won't overuse I'm sure. Only these pics do. Also anyone notice that the Dunmer have no eyebrows anymore. They are basically just bone, from what it looks like.

Also another thing this one one gets on my nerves. People are spamming the bethblog twitter (Along with Pete's and the other bethsoft stuff.) because of the Minecraft thing. Many are saying accept the Quakecon match I won't buy Skyrim until you do are you chicken and other stuff like that. It is beyond annoying. I go there for info, not spamming and stupidity for not minding your own business and other stuff. Sure we can wonder but we have no right to tell Bethsoft what to do. They are trying to tell them with threats ie I want Skyrim until you do (Though not much of a threat it still is.) We can give suggestions but should do so in constructive criticism. In reality it is not our business about that lawsuit. It should of never been announced. Oh well.

Also another thing this one one gets on my nerves. People are spamming the bethblog twitter (Along with Pete's and the other bethsoft stuff.) because of the Minecraft thing. Many are saying accept the Quakecon match I won't buy Skyrim until you do are you chicken and other stuff like that. It is beyond annoying. I go there for info, not spamming and stupidity for not minding your own business and other stuff. Sure we can wonder but we have no right to tell Bethsoft what to do. They are trying to tell them with threats ie I want Skyrim until you do (Though not much of a threat it still is.) We can give suggestions but should do so in constructive criticism. In reality it is not our business about that lawsuit. It should of never been announced. Oh well.

That's why "nerds" aren't very socially accepted. Some people can't seem to get the stick out of their rectum sadly. The "internet" generation is very hostile in general. Like a small town of hicks gone out of control lol. (Not to offend anyone, I'm generalizing and joking of course.)