Skyrim Information

Zaldir

meh, it's not really something I am missing. Drunk Texans shouting kill it in HD for half hour.

Strange to think they pulled their release because of the leak, I think more likely to do with the crowd making the video a little less than ideal PR.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh, it's not really something I am missing. Drunk Texans shouting kill it in HD for half hour.

Strange to think they pulled their release because of the leak, I think more likely to do with the crowd making the video a little less than ideal PR.

As I said before. If they use the raw feed then you don't need to hear anyone.

Big deal you have it. Shouldn't be a need for it. They should just release the HD version of it already. I have a feeling they wanted to cut it up and show only what they wanted instead of the whole thing.

I agree wholeheartedly; that wasn't me bragging, just making light. They most definitely would have edited it, but then again we'd probably see some new stuff, too! :thumbsup: It's just not the same, though.

@Camonna Tong: I'd love to hear it, too, but I wonder if they'd leave all that crowd audio in for the HD version? Anyway, I'm pretty sure all that was missing was the end of a frost troll fight and some hallway-walkin'. And the quality wasn't so bad...

Anyone notice the one guy yelling "RAPE HER!" when he walked by the female? .. lmao

As obnoxious as some may have found it, there were some very quotable moments from the crowd! My favorite was early on, when someone yelled, "That sword is [effing] beautiful!" For the most part, though, yeah: drunk people. :blink:

Big deal you have it. Shouldn't be a need for it. They should just release the HD version of it already. I have a feeling they wanted to cut it up and show only what they wanted instead of the whole thing.

I agree wholeheartedly; that wasn't me bragging, just making light. They most definitely would have edited it, but then again we'd probably see some new stuff, too! :thumbsup: It's just not the same, though.

@Camonna Tong: I'd love to hear it, too, but I wonder if they'd leave all that crowd audio in for the HD version? Anyway, I'm pretty sure all that was missing was the end of a frost troll fight and some hallway-walkin'. And the quality wasn't so bad...

No no no. Don't get me wrong. I'm saying don't hide that you have it. I was only polite about not saying anything because I assumed they were going to release it. Now I couldn't care about it. I won't post it here or link to it, but I'm not going to hide or deny having it.

No no no. Don't get me wrong. I'm saying don't hide that you have it. I was only polite about not saying anything because I assumed they were going to release it. Now I couldn't care about it. I won't post it here or link to it, but I'm not going to hide or deny having it.

Ah, very good point...thanks for clearing that up. If they really aren't going to release it, that changes the landscape quite a bit; guess we'll have to wait and hear from people who went to PAX, or the new gameplay demo for something decent.

Vampires confirmed! As enemies, at least. Still unknown if you can become one or not.

I'd get right pissed if you can't become one, why even bother putting them in the game! This is maybe what they meant, they will be in but you maybe can't become one. Because of their offgoing answers...