Skyrim Information

Zaldir

It's good to hear that I'm not the only person here being hassled by satellite internet. I'll hopefully be getting a place back in town next year though, so that'll be one less problem. It sounds like a neat system for fixing bugs, but I'd still be fine if they fixed bugs through normal patches. I guess it's good for console users with a decent connection.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a review of the PAX demo and a bit of off screen gameplay:

It seems there are a lot of different fish.

Vampires summon "Little wolfie things"

Here is a textual version of this video: http://www.destructoid.com/burning-butterflies-and-kicking-wolves-skyrim-*censored*--209991.phtml

And here are more PAX articles about Skyrim:

Also:

Then, for unknown reasons my game froze… total hard lock.

Yay!

Here's a bit of off screen gameplay, includes swimming animations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iea7ph2mB_A

If any of the moderators think that this video is against site rules then please remove it.

Edited by Iv000

I know it sounds stupid but that dwemer robot seems like he has a machine gun for hands XD

Here's a picture with different loading screens:

http://oi51.tinypic.com/27xmp35.jpg

You see the guy to the left? He has a cape!

Actually, I think that's a quiver.And OMG is that a dwemer enemy!?Yay!

Edited by Corakus

Okay, so you can set butterflies on fire, and there are too many fish in the water... That is.. just... wow! :D

The amount of detail is astonishing!

There must be a mix-up: THIS is the game that has been in development for 12 years, not Duke Nukem Forever! ;D

Okay, so you can set butterflies on fire, and there are too many fish in the water... That is.. just... wow! :D

The amount of detail is astonishing!

There must be a mix-up: THIS is the game that has been in development for 12 years, not Duke Nukem Forever! ;D

Lol. I've always been a firm believer that it takes a good 4 years to make a decent game. Unless you wish to use 2000 people to build it. Even still, how can games develop the storyline and immerse the player if they rush the product out in 1-3 years. Sure there are good games that come out in that time, but they are usually simple games to begin with.(FPS etc..)

I'm personally proud to be a TES fan. Thanks to games like Skyrim, we get to enjoy a slice of fantasy mixed with the excitement of opening a present with each and every new area in their games. Sure it's not always perfect but it's always a journey worth embarking on.

Man burning butterflies though... Who thinks to put that kind of level of gameplay? Seriously!