Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Hey guys, not sure if you've seen this one yet! I found it on Youtube this morning when I woke up! :thumbsup:

NPC Interaction Clip-----------> <snip>

Someone posted that on the previous page. :rolleyes:

I think what is meant to be said is "Thanks for posting but it's already up in this thead. Would be a good idea to check the last few pages before posting. ;)" lol

Lol thanks, Im a lazy *censored* sometimes :psyduck:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I founds dis ..

<snip>

These videos are all argonian .. I'm thinking they are all from the same person.... oh wait .. duh .. they are lol >_<

It would be so funny if burning the wolves ruined the furs lol. I like how the magic is now constant effect while you hold the button/have magicka.

I founds dis ..

<snip>

These videos are all argonian .. I'm thinking they are all from the same person.... oh wait .. duh .. they are lol >_<

It would be so funny if burning the wolves ruined the furs lol. I like how the magic is now constant effect while you hold the button/have magicka.

I don't think it is for all spells. I heard there were both fireball projectiles and flame thrower type fire spells. The necromancer in the other vid throws ice shards.... So, both?

I founds dis ..

<snip>

I don't think it is for all spells. I heard there were both fireball projectiles and flame thrower type fire spells. The necromancer in the other vid throws ice shards.... So, both?

I didn't mean all spells of course. I hated spamming spells like heal though.

I founds dis ..

<snip>

Yep, both.Saw it in the quakecon leak, the Flames (Flamethrower) spell is a novice spell, and probably the one you get at the start of the game.The Fireball spell is an Adept (Journeyman) spell, and altogether different than the flamethrower spell.There's also the Fire storm spell which I saw in the menu in the quakecon leak which I'm guessing is the spell that the mage used to kill the draugr in the official gameplay trailer, and it's a master spell.

Edited by Corakus

that flamethrower thing takes out anything .. and they players start at level 1... I'm sure they overpowered the spells for the demo though .. I hope .. I dont like hard games but I dont like to walk over enemies either

Funny thing is that guy died from that Apprentice Necromancer. With that Flame spell. That is sad. I'm sure if he had a healing spell he would have used it.

that flamethrower thing takes out anything .. and they players start at level 1... I'm sure they overpowered the spells for the demo though .. I hope .. I dont like hard games but I dont like to walk over enemies either

Funny thing is that guy died from that Apprentice Necromancer. With that Flame spell. That is sad. I'm sure if he had a healing spell he would have used it.

He did have a healing spell, he just didn't know there was a skeleton with a large ax behind him.Too me, the difficulty seems about right, enemies don't have a lot of health but they seem to do a lot of damage, which is how it should be in order to avoid attrition battles.If the level-scaling is done correctly this time there might actually be a point in pumping up the difficulty slider.