Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Back on the subject of armor variations from a few pages ago, I have a thought: what if they're just light and heavy variations? We've seen through the Smithing perk list that there is no differentiation between armor weights, just the materials. I'm guessing we get a light version and a heavy version of each of those materials, and that's the whole armor list.

Hopefully there's something else to it, though; that doesn't seem like many more than Oblivion.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on the subject of armor variations from a few pages ago, I have a thought: what if they're just light and heavy variations? We've seen through the Smithing perk list that there is no differentiation between armor weights, just the materials. I'm guessing we get a light version and a heavy version of each of those materials, and that's the whole armor list.

Hopefully there's something else to it, though; that doesn't seem like many more than Oblivion.

That would be awesome but I doubt it .. just think .. light and heavy glass .. would be twice as many armors ^_^ so cool .. but .. not gonna happen :/

That would be awesome but I doubt it .. just think .. light and heavy glass .. would be twice as many armors ^_^ so cool .. but .. not gonna happen :/

I think that's exactly what they're doing, just that the light and heavy versions have small differentiation in appearance. How else would you explain no mention of light/heavy in the Smithing perk list? Or the fact that there are still separate skills for light and heavy armor?

I think that's exactly what they're doing, just that the light and heavy versions have small differentiation in appearance. How else would you explain no mention of light/heavy in the Smithing perk list? Or the fact that there are still separate skills for light and heavy armor?

Heavy and light are 2 separate skills.

Heavy and light are 2 separate skills.

Um...yes? That's what I said.