Skyrim Information

Zaldir

The anims are much better. The turn modifiers in havok behaviour are surely in use. In reference to the dog, the only thing that stood out was when it ran up the road after the kid, got to the end, kinda stopped rotated 90 degree to turn, then carried on chasing after the kid.

The chicken though was really believable. I just hope I get an official exporter. I want to do a custom creature, and I'm not going to bother if I have to spend more time hacking kfs and HBT profiles together in some retarded way than actually animating. :wallbash:

Edited by Ghogiel

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The anims are much better. The turn modifiers in havok behaviour are surely in use. In reference to the dog, the only thing that stood out was when it ran up the road after the kid, got to the end, kinda stopped rotated 90 degree to turn, then carried on chasing after the kid.

The chicken though was really believable. I just hope I get an official exporter. I want to do a custom creature, and I'm not going to bother if I have to spend more time hacking kfs and HBT profiles together in some retarded way than actually animating. :wallbash:

I personally think this is going to be a hard game to mod .. between the body slider and new animation system

So when is this big Skyrim demo/presentation at pax going to be?

Its already happened .. they said they would post it early this week .. since its tuesday already I would keep an eye on the bethblog .. then again .. I kept checking for the quakecon demo and they never posted that .. it was the same old thing anyways .. but from what I read he just plays the golden claw mission again .. so this might be the same thing ~_~

Edited by jedimembrain

So when is this big Skyrim demo/presentation at pax going to be?

Its already happened .. they said they would post it early this week .. since its tuesday already I would keep an eye on the bethblog .. then again .. I kept checking for the quakecon demo and they never posted that .. it was the same old thing anyways .. but from what I read he just plays the golden claw mission again .. so this might be the same thing ~_~

Oh.....

Im getting kinda sick of this golden claw thing though.

And ahhh... I ran across some mudcrabs the otherday

I personally think this is going to be a hard game to mod .. between the body slider and new animation system

There wasn't even a second of the animation of the kid. Guys head got in they way. Still from what I've seen you are right.

Don't know why people are wondering about the Argonian legs. They said they were going to make them Morrowind-like but ran out of time a few months ago.

As for the weight the Heavy and Light right? We haven't saw any fat out of it so I think it just increases the Muscularity. I'm sure this was talked about.

It could very well be. And probably is harder I suppose. Especially on day one with zero tools. But yeah if it is a massive pita because of lack of tools, I'll not mod that stuff. I'm not wasting time on an uneccesary process, I'll just work with other engines that are supplying working art tools in the mean time.

The animation system doesn't scare me so much though, I'm quite looking forward to it myself. If you have tinkered with havok behaviour tools then how it works and what that adds is not so scary. Just depends how they implement it and the tools we can use. We could be writing the profiles into external xml files directly from HBT or even there is an animation mixer directly in the CK. or they embed the profile into the KFs, which will probably be a very plain data set at any rate. I expect the anims beside the HBT additional files to work more or less the same.

The slider might be a simple morph or even it could be a morph on the bones, so might not even have anything to do with outfits at all, or there will be some complex thingy involved.

ghogiel. that is why i'm not a modder.. everything you just wrote sounds alien to me lol. and i thought getting mods to work was hard. haha. did you self train yourself? or did you take college courses to help you?