Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Pete said on Twitter that the estimate for the video release is sometime next week. :(

Last Ive heard they were going to post it early this week but they were set back a day .. one day shouldnt set them back an entire week .. oh well..

:( awww... Ive been hitting reload on the bethblog all week .. figured it would be up today since they don't post on weekends ~_~

:( how much longer must we wait

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you talking about the quakecon vid? if so it's not going to be that interesting....

Yeah, I've seen the full 40 minute video already, it's pretty boss.....just waiting for them to finish the HQ version of it so I can repeatedly jizz in my pants :thumbsup:

The audio and video quality on the leak was awful, also I don't know about you guys but the one I got had like 8 minutes cut out because the video froze up and then the whole audio was unsynced after that.

are you talking about the quakecon vid? if so it's not going to be that interesting....

Yeah, I've seen the full 40 minute video already, it's pretty boss.....just waiting for them to finish the HQ version of it so I can repeatedly jizz in my pants :thumbsup:

from my understanding the video they are posting is the PAX Prime Demo from last week... Its most likely more of the same .. but I still wanna see it

Edited by jedimembrain

Idk about you .. I've seen the quakecon in low quality but from my understanding the video they are posting is the PAX Prime Demo from last week... Its most likely more of the same .. but I still wanna see it

It just goes to show you how behind they are on everything and how much they suck at giving out information. Back when Quakecon was on and the video got leaked they told people that they were going to release the full thing in HD .....to my understanding it was never released, that's most likely what is going to happen with the PAX demo :(

It just goes to show you how behind they are on everything and how much they suck at giving out information. Back when Quakecon was on and the video got leaked they told people that they were going to release the full thing in HD .....to my understanding it was never released, that's most likely what is going to happen with the PAX demo :(

They have a PR schedule and they intend to follow it.

oh.. they don't suck .. they know exactly what they are doing ^_^ withholding information builds interest in the game .. they are just using some classic marketing tricks

BUT .. to be fair they havnt released nearly enough in game footage in HD quality .. theres more footage of ME3 than Skyrim .. and ME3 isnt coming untill next year!

Edited by jedimembrain

oh.. they don't suck .. they know exactly what they are doing ^_^ withholding information builds interest in the game .. they are just using some classic marketing tricks

Fair enough lol.

@DCDeacon if you had to "GUESS" would you say the footage will be put today? Or sometime next week? Remember just a guess! lol

DCDeacon Pete Hines

@

@Jadis232 Next week. If I had to guess.

So we'll get the footage next week folks