Skyrim Information

Zaldir

This is weird, I was looking for previews of the PAX demo to see if it's different, and I stumbled across a preview where the journalist said that he encountered a dragon.I thought the dragons were turned off for the hands-on demo?

http://www.oxmonline.com/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-pax-preview

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres more footage of ME3 than Skyrim .. and ME3 isnt coming untill next year!

More average people are interested in ME3. Even on my 360 friends list. 90% of them have no interest in Skyrim. I guess most people prefer to shoot people with "guns". Yay bang bang lol.

I think the rabbit info and the news about being able to turn off quest markers should be added to the OP.

Will do. :)

This thread sees about a 50-60 posts every day, so it's hard to keep up with everything. ;)

(And I don't read them all thoroughly, since so many of them are philosophies, thoughts, suggestions and questions that it is almost driving me insane just reading them... ;D

And, in case anyone is interested, Jonathan Bryce is rumored to voice Male Argonians / Male Khajits. (Don't ask me who he is.^^)

I really hope he is rumored to voice one of them, not rumored to voice both. :/

And, in case anyone is interested, Jonathan Bryce is rumored to voice Male Argonians / Male Khajits. (Don't ask me who he is.^^)

I hope he is voicing only Argonians.

It annoyed me how two races had the same voice in Oblivion.

Edited by Iv000

I hope he is voicing only Argonians.

It annoyed me how two races had the same voice in Oblivion.

I think he should the voice the Khajiits, the Argonians need to sound more Ssslithery.

From what Ive heard I expect more than one voice for every race and gender .. Most likely an upper class voice a lower class voice and some type of strong voice for every race and gender... or something along those lines...

I was thinking voices for Young, Old, Middle-Aged, and then a few extra for the children.For each race and gender, of course.

Edited by Corakus