Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Did I hear correctly or did he say all the cities fell the "samey"?

Yeah, I heard the same thing I was like wtf?!? how the hell can all of the cities feel the same? I don't know what he's talking about, the only thing I can think of is that maybe the weather when he was travelling was the same!?!? but yeah Im kind of confused about that :confused:

Cities are all going to feel similar. Think about real life cities that have their own features but are built exactly the same, to be convenient.

Thanks for the insight, good point :thumbsup:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the players themselves !!! This is pretty awesome :)

Thank you for posting this, it was quite informative!

I don't like it how they said that the combat and world feels like Oblivion with snow, but I guess that comes down to opinions.

I love the detail the guy put into describing the cave, how it was a underground river with trees and wolves, and he said it was beautiful. I believe that :happy:

I'm sure Skyrim will have it's own feel, not like Oblivion with snow. People thought that New Vegas will feel like FO3 in a desert, but it didn't. It was quite unique.

No problem :) and yeah I agree with the cave part that was AMAZING !!! haha I can't wait to experience it!

Yeah, I heard the same thing I was like wtf?!? how the hell can all of the cities feel the same? I don't know what he's talking about, the only thing I can think of is that maybe the weather when he was travelling was the same!?!? but yeah Im kind of confused about that :confused:

Or he's an idiot.Or the carriage system didn't take him to any/most of the major cities.We've seen at least three cities, Markarth, Whiterun, and Solitude, not in that particular order.None of those cities even look remotely similar.

From the players themselves !!! This is pretty awesome :)

Thank you for posting this, it was quite informative!

I don't like it how they said that the combat and world feels like Oblivion with snow, but I guess that comes down to opinions.

I love the detail the guy put into describing the cave, how it was a underground river with trees and wolves, and he said it was beautiful. I believe that :happy:

I'm sure Skyrim will have it's own feel, not like Oblivion with snow. People thought that New Vegas will feel like FO3 in a desert, but it didn't. It was quite unique.

No problem :) and yeah I agree with the cave part that was AMAZING !!! haha I can't wait to experience it!

Or he's an idiot.Or the carriage system didn't take him to any/most of the major cities.We've seen at least three cities, Markarth, Whiterun, and Solitude, not in that particular order.None of those cities even look remotely similar.

Haha another very good point :) I like this one the most! probably went to some randoms and thought they all looked the same lmfao.

Someone posted this in the Bethsoft forums.

http://www.gamertagradio.com/new/2011/09/pax11-thoughts-on-the-elder-scrolls-skyrim/

What's the most interesting part of this article?This.

Actually, the game features lots of different regions from lava flows to the pine forest to a tundra or valley region.

:dance:

Someone posted this in the Bethsoft forums.

http://www.gamertagradio.com/new/2011/09/pax11-thoughts-on-the-elder-scrolls-skyrim/

What's the most interesting part of this article?This.

Actually, the game features lots of different regions from lava flows to the pine forest to a tundra or valley region.

:dance:

Holy s***!!! Lava flows? that's what I call WINNING! :dance:

lava flows were in both MW and Ob. :shrug:

Not as a region it wasn't, it was part of the incredibly boring, recycled Oblivion gates.What they're talking about is a volcanic tundra, probably complete with a volcano.

Edited by Corakus

lava flows were in both MW and Ob. :shrug:

Not as a region it wasn't, it was part of the incredibly boring, recycled Oblivion gates.What they're talking about is a volcanic tundra, probably complete with a volcano.

Exactly :) that's so bad ass