Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the CE box on FB and my first thought was, "Where am I going to put it!?" I guess I can put it on the other side of the tv....

It's going to be epic carrying that out of the store.

Only thing is, that box is way too big for just a Dragon Statue, a Book, and the Game. So what are they hiding from us about that CE edition? LOADS OF BUBBLEWRAP MAYBE? D:

I saw the CE box on FB and my first thought was, "Where am I going to put it!?" I guess I can put it on the other side of the tv....

It's going to be epic carrying that out of the store.

Only thing is, that box is way too big for just a Dragon Statue, a Book, and the Game. So what are they hiding from us about that CE edition? LOADS OF BUBBLEWRAP MAYBE? D:

I agree with you on that one haha that box is MASSIVE, but the statue is 1 foot high not sure how big that box is, the map would fit in there EASILY, the book would fit and the game case as well, but yeah probably some cardboard dividers inside the box AND bubble wrap hahahhaha :thumbsup: Cant wait to find out

you missed my point

I didn't.

I think the point is, there aren't any games with recommended specs more than what I have. Not witcher 2, not Crysis, nothing afaik.

and my system is mid range.

You kinda did miss his point. The specs for Battlefield 3 require a lot more Computer Horsepower than Skyrim. Battlefield is a high graphical demanding game like Crysis 1 & 2 well more so. Not saying Skyrim will be bad graphics but Battlefields Engine is made a lot for graphics and other stuff. While Skyrim is made for Open World. But even if it is Open-world that doesn't mean it requires more Horsepower. Battlefield BC 2 required about 2x more Horsepower than Oblivion and that is a few years old. When Dice makes a Game they focus more for graphics than a lot of other things. While Bethesda Game Studios goes more for Do what you want or Free Roam and stuff.

you missed my point

snip

snip

I think everyone here has missed the point. Someone posted RAGE system requirements, and it was meet with "how is the relevant". I believe his point was the posting of System Requirements for games that have nothing to do with Skyrim.

Derp.

It's relevant in tech manners but not game series or whatever because everyone knows Skyrim will require less horsepower than things like Battlefield. Bethesda even said something like that. Still I need to fix Oblivion cause when I walk further into the wilderness the 'Start' button stops working and other things happen.

I think everyone but the person I first said that about got my point .. even Ghogiel .. he's just joking about how awesome his specs are :P

My system is good but I think there is a war going inside it. Clash of the Tech-Titans or something.

Since we are talking about skyrim pc requirements I have 4 RAM but 3.25 usable, I´ve been checking the can you run it site and all games work extremel fine since I updated my computer completely the only thing that a few games say it needs more is the RAM, you guys think skyrim will need more?I´ll probably update my RAM to 12 GB or a bit less depending on the money but the more the better for me XD Edited by scot