Skyrim Information

Zaldir

i wish argonians and khajits can't become vampires, i mean they are beasts for godsake.

I'm unsure whether or not to call racism...

Lets face it. Argonian and Khajiit bonding = alright. Nord and Khajiit is basically beastiality.

By the way, I'm dead serious.

:dance:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there are a lot of diseases that humans can catch and animals don´t.So would make sense if khajits and argonians were imune to some diseases in the game.But I´m sure there are people who like to play as vampire argonians and khajits so why wouldn´t they catch the disease besides there is an akavir race of vampire snake creatures.The strange thing however is the beast folk becoming a werewolf XD Khajits would be cats during the day and wolves during the night? XD even weirder are the argonians who would be lizards during the day and wolves at night. Edited by scot

Well there are a lot of diseases that humans can catch and animals don´t.So would make sense if khajits and argonians were imune to some diseases in the game.But I´m sure there are people who like to play as vampire argonians and khajits so why wouldn´t they catch the disease besides there is an akavir race of vampire snake creatures.The strange thing however is the beast folk becoming a werewolf XD Khajits would be cats during the day and wolves during the night? XD even weirder are the argonians who would be lizards during the day and wolves at night.

Well hey, that's Elder Scrolls for you. All the freedom to roleplay who ya want. xD

4 minutes now, I don't why I'm sitting here waiting considering I can't watch it because my bandwidth is capped, I freaking hate satellite internet.Hopefully someone will post something if there's new info though.

Edit: Come to think of it, 10 am is probably an estimate.

Edited by Corakus