Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Hey, I just had a thought: After you solve the golden claw puzzle, it sinks into the floor and, apparently, disappears. But according to demo impressions you're supposed to find out about the golden claw quest from hearing that it was stolen from a local shopkeeper. Does this mean you have to choose either to return it or use it to get some treasure yourself, or even worse, that you can take it to them and they'll refuse to accept it for no reason?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The videos are really amazing! I love the music, graphics are great too, imagine how it will look like on PC!

I have only one complaint though:

The rain is still falling through solid objects. Not a big deal, but it could get irritating sometimes.

The rain is still falling through solid objects. Not a big deal, but it could get irritating sometimes.

I haven't gotten that far into the video to see that yet, however, for me, that is kind of a big deal. |:

I think I've learned this so far, Skyrim looks to have great gameplay. Great graphics. Great music. and strangely Bethesda needs to learn how to produce their videos in higher detail.

Tried to watch the 720 mp4 version but it hurt my eyes and my brain, had to watch it in a 50% window to get something similar to the image quality I would get from actually playing the game on my computer.

The gameplay trailer they released at the beginning of this year seemed to have better image quality even then this. I guess recording HD on an Xbox is never going to happen ..... but then could we atleast get the chance to download the raw video, and not just the compressed to death youtube version? I'm slightly disappointed as I'm fairly convinced that the raw video, looked a lot better than the youtubefied version we got presented just now.

It's a wonderfully directed video and although they cut a few things here and there, all the important bits seems to be in place. Yea, yeah ,yeah, we've seen almost all of it before. Pretty much in the same quality as well... which is astonishing.

Noticed the rain falling through the building also, ?? What were they thinking. They can only pull off that kind of stuff high up in the mountains where there is no rain, only dynamic snow that will not fall through the roof.

The Morrowind music they played when the mammoths came, now that was pretty cool, hope they reuse a lot of that stuff in Skyrim.