Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Okay nevermind that is an explore track, damn, I was hoping that minor towns use the town folder this time.I need to wait until I watch all the videos before I start discussing it, I think.

Actually, from what I've seen and heard, Skyrim isn't using the same system that they had in Oblivion/Fallout 3. If anything, it will probably be more similar to New Vegas's music system, other wise, you would hear conflicting music parts during areas such as what is presumed to be the Dark Brotherhood door, where the music transitions from whatever ambient music was playing to darker, heavier music. Another example is near the word wall.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay nevermind that is an explore track, damn, I was hoping that minor towns use the town folder this time.I need to wait until I watch all the videos before I start discussing it, I think.

Actually, from what I've seen and heard, Skyrim isn't using the same system that they had in Oblivion/Fallout 3. If anything, it will probably be more similar to New Vegas's music system, other wise, you would hear conflicting music parts during areas such as what is presumed to be the Dark Brotherhood door, where the music transitions from whatever ambient music was playing to darker, heavier music. Another example is near the word wall.

Haven't played New Vegas, how does the music system work in that game?

Edited by Corakus

Loved the demo, it´s like 3 of my favorite games got mix, oblivion plus tombraider plus monster hunter XD Can´t wait to play this.One thing that could be better is in part 3 when the dragon "eats" the guard he could scream, I mean if I was inside the mouth of a dragon I would scream even though I was going to die. Edited by scot

anyone else recognise the song playing in the background of the 3rd video at the start? ;)

EDIT: from about 0.05s to 0.45s

Edited by MizerD

anyone else recognise the song playing in the background of the 3rd video at the start? ;)

The ultimate explore track from Morrowind - the greatest of them all, the almighty.. hrm.. you get the point. ;D

1 skyrim has a forest and a wood mill why are arrows rare doesn't make sense but that is easily fixed

For gameplay reasons: In Oblivion it takes a dozen arrows to kill anything but you'll always have 70+ arrows on you at any given time. Bows are way more powerful this time, so how many arrows you have has been scaled down to match.

(Personally I don't like ammo management in RPGs. It's realistic, yes, but real life isn't fun. Nobody likes running out of resources in the middle of a dungeon so they have to leave and come back later.)

I know why they did it . Just in my opinion it's dumb if u lived in the desert I could see how arrows would be rare but in the forest come on but again that is an easy fix

From morrowind?

Yup sure is! :D

The ultimate explore track from Morrowind - the greatest of them all, the almighty.. hrm.. you get the point. ;D

lol Yeah i get the point :laugh: i love it too!