Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Ok, for all the people who argued with me about water not flowing up hill back when the first trailer was released. Second vid, 3:33. Explain? :laugh:

I noticed that in the quakecon and E3 demos .. I think it might be flat but the camera angle makes it look slightly up hill... or a wizard did it <_<

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay nevermind that is an explore track, damn, I was hoping that minor towns use the town folder this time.I need to wait until I watch all the videos before I start discussing it, I think.

Actually, from what I've seen and heard, Skyrim isn't using the same system that they had in Oblivion/Fallout 3. If anything, it will probably be more similar to New Vegas's music system, other wise, you would hear conflicting music parts during areas such as what is presumed to be the Dark Brotherhood door, where the music transitions from whatever ambient music was playing to darker, heavier music. Another example is near the word wall.

Haven't played New Vegas, how does the music system work in that game?

Like This

Which, honestly, is TEN times better than the way music worked in Fallout 3/Oblivion, because it allows for a greater range of control, better music transitions(which, ofc, Oblivion and Fallout 3 didn't even really have), and, for modders who like to add custom soundtracks to their mods, is VERY advantageous.

Edited by jhardingame