Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Yeah, looking at your shadow while on horseback in 1st person was a little disconcerting... :unsure:

"Ghost Rider." ;D

Edited by AurianaValoria1

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't think the first person riding a horse, was good at all. in fact i repeatedly switched it to third person because i couldn't see around me, and i would constantly run into trees or something. I think Bethesda saw this when they were trying to cut out all the unnecessary stuff and made proper changes to it. Kudos Bethesda.

It might also have something to do with the way they changed the horse mechanics, in the quakecon leak I saw him turn the horse really fast once, which might be disorienting in first-person.

If that's true, it means horse controls are a little easier this time around. Being able to turn quicker makes the horses more maneuverable. One of my biggest problems with Oblivion horses is that they operated more like jeeps rather than actual horses.

If that's true, it means horse controls are a little easier this time around. Being able to turn quicker makes the horses more maneuverable. One of my biggest problems with Oblivion horses is that they operated more like jeeps rather than actual horses.

You just need to disengage 4WD and pop your horse into first if you want to turn faster.

You just need to disengage 4WD and pop your horse into first if you want to turn faster.

Lol! :biggrin:

Vampires confirmed by Todd!

Old news :teehee:

We knew that already since a month or so.

Also I have good news!

All the voices you heard in the game are placeholders! (Confirmed by Pete via Twitter)

Meaning the awful shouts (which sound like vomiting IMO) are not in the final game. :dance:

Wonderful news!