Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Oh my!

We can turn off the whole HUD if we want via HUD opacity options! source

Since I hate any kind of HUD, this is great! :biggrin:

Does that include the sprinting bar as well? Because in the video with the Khajiit I only saw the sprinting bar on the screen and it looked pretty odd with only that one there to be honest.

Since any kind of bars are part of the HUD, It's safe to say yes!

:dance: :thumbsup:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my!

We can turn off the whole HUD if we want via HUD opacity options! source

Since I hate any kind of HUD, this is great! :biggrin:

Does that include the sprinting bar as well? Because in the video with the Khajiit I only saw the sprinting bar on the screen and it looked pretty odd with only that one there to be honest.

Since any kind of bars are part of the HUD, It's safe to say yes!

Yes! I love no hud in games. More games need a no hud option.

it's funny how Bethesda originally said there was no decapitation in the game and now it appears there is? I'm confused does anyone have a clearer answer? I'm all for having it in the game, but I'm confused from the back and forth.

it's funny how Bethesda originally said there was no decapitation in the game and now it appears there is? I'm confused does anyone have a clearer answer? I'm all for having it in the game, but I'm confused from the back and forth.

Pete Hines said that decapitation is not in the game.

But he just recently found out that it actually is in the game, but is a perk.

He was confused, that is all.

Yes! I love no hud in games. More games need a no hud option.

Eh, it's good for taking screenshots but some info needs to be readily available.

Me: "Oooh, I'll just run in and burn those idiots to death!"

*gets killed because I had only 5 health left from the previous encounter*

It's the ESRB. They don't actually play the game, they just get a paragraph-long description of what's in it and make a rating based on that.

Eh, it's good for taking screenshots but some info needs to be readily available.

Me: "Oooh, I'll just run in and burn those idiots to death!"

*gets killed because I had only 5 health left from the previous encounter*

I can pause it and check my health. I prefer no hud. It lends itself better to other game genres for sure, but I appreciate being able to take it off. Even if I'll die lol.