Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Link to Skyrim Achievements. Contains Spoilers. You can see that things are confirmed from this. Like choosing sides in the Empire or no Empire thing. And it seems you can capture one city or another or the forts. Probably along the Choosing sides as well.

I hope they add some more interesting ones.

A lot of it is just for completing quests, and progressing through the game, rather than doing some actual interesting feats.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link to Skyrim Achievements. Contains Spoilers. You can see that things are confirmed from this. Like choosing sides in the Empire or no Empire thing. And it seems you can capture one city or another or the forts. Probably along the Choosing sides as well.

A lot of it is just for completing quests, and progressing through the game, rather than doing some actual interesting feats.

If you remember, the achievements for Oblivion sucked balls, they were just the ranks of guilds and the main quest. Below are some spoilers about what I'm thinking

As you can see, there are not a lot of main quests, but I suspect they are pretty long. The last quest "Dragonslayer" just sounds so bad-ass.

You escaping your execution is probably "unbound". Diplomatic immunity will probably involve you capturing the fort or city mentioned in the achievements.

The achievements for guilds are one for joining, one for completing the first quest and one for completing the last quest.

The two Daedric achievements confirm that you will again perform quests for Daedric lords (15 artifacts= 15 quests it seems)

The level achievements seem to imply that every character should be able to get to level 50. It's logical since this isn't with major or minor skills anymore.

At least 100 locations can be explored, so that's not rubbish bethesda fed us.

Buying houses is in! I haven't seen this anywhere yet (but I'm sure it has been mentioned).

There are in all probability 13 standing stones, or maybe a bit more, but 13 seems pretty accurate for an achievement.

At least 50 skill books are present.

Something I'm not so sure about: 100000 gold seems a lot for this game. In Oblivion it was a bit harder for non-dungeon grinders to get to this kind of money, perhaps it just has been scaled?

Looks like there are exactly 20 shouts.

Edited by Ankleon

If you remember, the achievements for Oblivion sucked balls, they were just the ranks of guilds and the main quest. Below are some spoilers about what I'm thinking

As you can see, there are not a lot of main quests, but I suspect they are pretty long. The last quest "Dragonslayer" just sounds so bad-ass.

You escaping your execution is probably "unbound". Diplomatic immunity will probably involve you capturing the fort or city mentioned in the achievements.

The achievements for guilds are one for joining, one for completing the first quest and one for completing the last quest.

The two Daedric achievements confirm that you will again perform quests for Daedric lords (15 artifacts= 15 quests it seems)

The level achievements seem to imply that every character should be able to get to level 50. It's logical since this isn't with major or minor skills anymore.

Buying houses is in! I haven't seen this anywhere yet (but I'm sure it has been mentioned).

There are in all probability 13 standing stones, or maybe a bit more, but 13 seems pretty accurate for an achievement.

Something I'm not so sure about: 100000 gold seems a lot for this game. In Oblivion it was a bit harder for non-dungeon grinders to get to this kind of money, perhaps it just has been scaled?

There were achievements for Oblivion? :/ I got Oblivion on disc, without steam.

There were achievements for Oblivion? :/ I got Oblivion on disc, without steam.

For X-box and PS3, the achievements were for all of the main quests, and getting each rank in a guild. It was pretty sad.

For X-box and PS3, the achievements were for all of the main quests, and getting each rank in a guild. It was pretty sad.

Ah, I see... Someone else needs to do the achievements this time around, I don't wanna have an achievement buzz in just for completing a quest.

Oh, remember when you played the dark brotherhood for the first time and ran back to collect your rewards and bonuses, same with the thieves guild. I just had a wave of nostalgia and remembered the feeling, not knowing which task you'd be given or which amazing enchanted item you'd receive.

Think about it now, when you run to the dark brotherhood's sanctuary; with advanced quests, more quests, new rewards and new storylines.

Edited by hejpadig

We recently got to know the 50 achievements of Skyrim, and this is what we learned:

• You can capture a city and a fort.
  • Aside from Side Quests, there are also Misc Objectives.
  • There is at least 50 skill books.
  • You can collect Daedric Artifacts.

Edited by Zaldiir