Skyrim Information

Zaldir

You can't kill them but you can morbidly scar them for life and force them out of their home?....But killing them is wrong? :psyduck: Edited by Corakus

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ready to say this is the first PC screenshot I'm sure isn't from the console .. two reasons

1:The helmet trim isn't as blurry as what we have seen in the console elven armor.

2:The snow on the rock is a dead giveaway to me.. as some of you know the snow effect is not part of the texture of the rocks in Skyrim .. it is instead an overlay texture that is projected on top of the rocks .. that way bethesda doesn't need to texture two versions of each rock/item and instead the snow is a procedural effect .. look how smooth the snow overlay texture blends in with the rock texture .. in previous images the snow was very pixelated around the edges .. this picture the snow seems to smoothly blend in like the masking texture for the effect is much higher res.

http://img.elderscrolls.net/news/gi-nov-11.jpg

orc armor has already been shown and thats not it .. look closer .. its dragon armor for sure .. the scales.

o_O Where? Only thing I've seen is a crapload of Iron Armor + Variations.

edit: Is it that first screenshot with the blind orc with a dread/mohawk mix?

Edited by jhardingame

orc armor has already been shown and thats not it .. look closer .. its dragon armor for sure .. the scales.

o_O Where? Only thing I've seen is a crapload of Iron Armor + Variations.

edit: Is it that first screenshot with the blind orc with a dread/mohawk mix?

yep .. it looks just like the concept art image too

This game is becoming A LOT like Fable... Not that that's a bad thing :D

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning looks A LOT like Fable.

Skyrim looks like a TES game and has almost nothing in common with Fable.

Only thing they have in common is marriage.

EDIT: I should point out that I only played Fable 1, on PC. I think that the last two fable's are a bit too childish.

Edited by Iv000

its true .. Ive been replaying fable2 and 3 just to pass the time waiting for skyrim .. and I'm noticing a tone of things that Skyrim is taking from the games .. fable 2's 3D menu system .. fable 3's 3D map .. friendship quests for NPCs .. Jobs .. marriage to NPCs .. just today we found out you can kill someone and take their house .. that shows the house system works more like fable where any house you can own .. all in all they are taking good things from fable.

its true .. Ive been replaying fable2 and 3 just to pass the time waiting for skyrim .. and I'm noticing a tone of things that Skyrim is taking from the games .. fable 2's 3D menu system .. fable 3's 3D map .. friendship quests for NPCs .. Jobs .. marriage to NPCs .. just today we found out you can kill someone and take their house .. that shows the house system works more like fable where any house you can own .. all in all they are taking good things from fable.

Yeah, and all those things were first introduced in Fable, and were NEVER ever used by any other game before them. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and all those things were first introduced in Fable, and were NEVER ever used by any other game before them. :rolleyes:

I hear the sarcasm .. but point me to the games using those features in the manner that fable ans skyrim are using them please .. they sound like good games .. of couse Ive seen games let you marry NPCs but they are normally pre defined .. Ive seen games use friendship quests but once again .. they are normally pre defined.