Skyrim Information

Zaldir

That's horrible advertising in my opinion. You SHOULDN'T be able to run through the main quest in two hours, if it normally was like, what? 35 hours? That's disappointing, it really is. What a downer.

You could finish Morrowind in 10 minutes:

Speed runs don't have anything to do with the length of the game.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's horrible advertising in my opinion. You SHOULDN'T be able to run through the main quest in two hours, if it normally was like, what? 35 hours? That's disappointing, it really is. What a downer.

You could finish Morrowind in 10 minutes:

Speed runs don't have anything to do with the length of the game.

I disagree. For what they promised (30 hours, I just checked), that's really short. It doesn't matter what Morrowind had, this is Skyrim.

Interesting, I wonder what they mean by no cheats? Does that include things such as the crazy Alchemy potions you could make in Morrowind so you could beat the game in 8 minutes?

*major ninja action - I should post as soon as I see something next time....*

Edited by Elder III

Interesting, I wonder what they mean by no cheats? Does that include things such as the crazy Alchemy potions you could make in Morrowind so you could beat the game in 8 minutes?

Console cheats probably. Or previous games may have had cheats, don't know.

2 hours doesn't mean anything. They were level 4 and 7 when they finished it. They experienced a few % of the game during the speedrun. Probably no more than 5% of the game were experienced through it.

This sucks, so now i can go at Level 1 and beat Alduin on Easy no problem for example. :confused:

Start the Game and go directly to the MQ and finish it, then do the rest of the Game. :mellow:

I warned you that it's literally a speed run, and we don't know the ending of the game, maybe it's something totally unpredicted and does not have anything to do with Alduin.

2 hours doesn't mean anything. They were level 4 and 7 when they finished it. They experienced a few % of the game during the speedrun. Probably no more than 5% of the game were experienced through it.

If 2 hours means 5% of the game, then Skyrim will be 40 hours before you fully finished everything. But yeah, my reaction on the speedrun was slightly exagerated.

EDIT: My posts were retarded, I fully apologise :D You were right and I was wrong.

Edited by Ankleon

Nobody is actually going to "speed" their way through the whole game except for the challenge; the fact that it's possible has no bearing on the amount of content whatsoever.

The whole point of these games ,in my mind, is to stop and smell the Lady's Mantle!

...Er, that sounded kinda dirty...

If 2 hours means 5% of the game, then Skyrim will be 40 hours before you fully finished everything. But yeah, my reaction on the speedrun was slightly exagerated.

EDIT: My posts were retarded, I fully apologise :D You were right and I was wrong.

5% of the main quest was what I meant, sorry. :P

Yes, they say 30 hours, but who in their rights mind goes through ONLY the main quest without any sidetracks? ;D