Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atleaset Im gonna be the one Defeating Alduin and not playing Errant Boy for some Emperor wannabe Dude like in Oblivion. :facepalm:

OMG I know right! I hated when you were in Bruma and everyone was cheering him on as you all went to the Oblivion gate. I wanted to kill them all and be like "I AM DOING ALL THE EFFING WORK!"

Edited by Razthemystic

Atleaset Im gonna be the one Defeating Alduin and not playing Errant Boy for some Emperor wannabe Dude like in Oblivion. :facepalm:

OMG I know right! I hated when you were in Bruma and everyone was cheering him on as you all went to the Oblivion gate. I wanted to kill them all and be like "I AM DOING ALL THE EFFING WORK!"

I was fine with taking a backseat in Oblivion. There aren't too many games that I can think of where your character takes backseat to a dragon god.

I was fine with taking a backseat in Oblivion. There aren't too many games that I can think of where your character takes backseat to a dragon god.

Yes but your character really did do all the work. Martin just had to do stuff for like 30 seconds.