Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Just looking through the perk list...

Quick Reflexes

Time slows down if you are blocking during a power attack.

Can't really wrap my head around how this would be useful... anyone have any ideas?

It gives you more time to think I guess?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well think about what? If it activates it means a power attack is incoming, what other smart option is there besides continuing to block?

Oh wait... I could shield bash him in the face. The power attack takes more time than a normal attack so I could very likely bash him before the strike reaches me.

Edited by Adrius2

Well think about what? If it activates it means a power attack is incoming, what other smart option is there besides continuing to block?

Oh wait... I could shield bash him in the face. The power attack takes more time than a normal attack so I could very likely bash him before the strike reaches me.

they have stated that timing plays a roll in the effectiveness of blocking. It could also give you a chance to dodge back out of the way or like you said, shield bash.

Hmm yeah... yeah, I hope they still have that timed blocking thing in... it's a while ago since they said it and I've seen no real support of it in videos since then. I guess if it's still timing based you could release your block during the slowdown and do another block at the exact moment that the enemy strikes.

Didn't think about dodging, good idea. Maybe you could even have time to do a fast strike at the opponent and then continue blocking...

Edited by Adrius2

I've been bragging all day I know. But I want the requirements already!

We will get them eventually.

They should be posted very soon, within the next few hours.

Pete is waiting for the "green light".

The thing is, where they are it's almost 5 pm, and I don't reckon even these guys stay in the office late into the night.