Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Wait so the game will actually come in the language of the country it´s sold?

Not all countries are included.

The game will still be English here in Croatia, without any kind of Croatian subtitles, audio or anything. Even the game box and manual are in English.

But as I said, you can order from the UK to get the English version. So that's not really a problem.

EDIT: I still believe we will be able to choose the game language from Steam.

Oblivion supports English, Spanish, Italian and German.

Ive never heard of steam offering an audio download for different languages .. if its not on the game disk then it most likely wont be in your game period .. maybe if you download the digital copy you might be able to select language

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive never heard of steam offering an audio download for different languages .. if its not on the game disk then it most likely wont be in your game period .. maybe if you download the digital copy you might be able to select language

I just checked Oblivion and New Vegas (NV is retail). They both offer five different languages to choose from.

Right click on the game in your Steam library, go to properties, and under the tab "Languages" there should be a drop down menu where you can choose the game's language.

EDIT: As far as I remember, choosing a different language then the one you are using now will trigger a multi Gb download.

Edited by Iv000

Wait so the game will actually come in the language of the country it´s sold?

Not all countries are included.

The game will still be English here in Croatia, without any kind of Croatian subtitles, audio or anything. Even the game box and manual are in English.

But as I said, you can order from the UK to get the English version. So that's not really a problem.

EDIT: I still believe we will be able to choose the game language from Steam.

Oblivion supports English, Spanish, Italian and German.

Yes the other day I ordered uncharted 3 from the uk amazon and was going to do it for skyrim but I wish to buy skyrim on the release day rather than wait a week for it to come.I know there is the express option but I wont be giving 80 euros for that XD with the free option I only spend 35 euros on the game and if I buy it here I spend 50 euros.Skyrim deserves my 50 euros XD

I´ll wait and see if the game comes in portuguese I just have to wait a bit longer :( but if it´s like zaldir said then probably the language support is the same as oblivion.Got scared for a moment X)

Edited by scot

Wouldn't this conversation be better here

http://www.thenexusf...-locklanguages/

I will post it here as well:

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/aid,851458/Skyrim-Wichtige-Infos-zur-Sprachausgabe/Rollenspiel-Adventure/News/

You will be able to download the English sync over steam when buying the German USK/Austrian PEGI version!

If you import the game (from UK e.g.) you "might" not get the German sync though.

I guess the same is true for all of the other non-English versions of the game.