Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Im curious about Pre-Order, mine says i will get a Skyrim Map on Release, but the Box already contains a Map right, so will i get Two. :unsure:

Game, by default, comes with a paper map. The Pre-order comes with an additional Cloth map.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im curious about Pre-Order, mine says i will get a Skyrim Map on Release, but the Box already contains a Map right, so will i get Two. :unsure:

Game, by default, comes with a paper map. The Pre-order comes with an additional Cloth map.

Pete Hines says:

"We didn't say it was cloth, because it's not. It's a funky material. Feels kinda like canvas."

Why is a map neccessary? There is a in-game map right? And you need to pause to see it even if it's in-game. And if it's an actual map you still won't be able to play when you look at it. So what's the difference?

Why is a map neccessary? There is a in-game map right? And you need to pause to see it even if it's in-game. And if it's an actual map you still won't be able to play when you look at it. So what's the difference?

I like a physical map to hang on my wall. It looks nice. Also, I can use it to put pins into to mark modding locations and conflicts.

The map is a poster. Why do you think people buy posters?

Also I'm pretty deceived at how locations are still indicated on the map. "You must find the old legendray cavern nobody has ever seen in a million million years!" "Ok just let me open the map, there it is".

Edited by StormTemplar

Pete Hines says:

"We didn't say it was cloth, because it's not. It's a funky material. Feels kinda like canvas."

With a description like that I would have to say it is made of vinyl or some other textured and rubberised material.