Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Actually, Pete said that that trailer was a mix of 360 and PC footage.

No he didn't .. 9t was said to be 360 early on .. I think something was miss quoted or miss understood .. a lot of info is

True, maybe it is. Either way, the Making Of video that Auriana posted is far more interesting than anything else right now.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something about the Leaked Opening confuses me and im talking about the Intermission thing, where and when will the Main Main Opening begin.

You shouldve Acted, their Already Here. ect ect ect.

I really hope we dont just double click on the Skyrim Game Icon and we see a Menu that says Start Game and we are thrown into that Leaked Opening.

Something about the Leaked Opening confuses me and im talking about the Intermission thing, where and when will the Main Main Opening begin.

I really hope we dont just double click on the Skyrim Game Icon and we see a Menu that says Start Game and we are thrown into that Leaked Opening.

I have a feeling they skipped some sort of opening cinematic. Maybe.

I have a feeling they skipped some sort of opening cinematic. Maybe.

I saw it and I'm sure it wasn't the whole thing .. they really didn't show much at all .. no graybeards of anything .. don't worry .. and also .. keep spoiler talk about the intro out please .. you guys are but .. well.. just keep it up! lols..

I here I am going through the making of trailer at half speed to catch all the details. At 2:10 right after the computer model of the bloody dragon is shown look on the guys desk. There's a model on his desk of a guy with a bright yellow chicken in a rather uncomfortable looking location. Possible finisher for the secret chicken-mace perhaps?

probably not, one map is enough anyway. i'm going to frame mine between two large pieces of clear acrylic and hang it on the wall next to my oblivion map :D

If i had a map of Cyrodill and Skyrim and they were the same size i would join them up together at the borders to make a bigger awesomer poster :D. I might actually do that now, print them out and stick them together :D