Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we still don't have info what other creatures we can summon, except frost atronach and zombies?

I'm sure there are still the basics...Frost, Fire, Storm Atronachs, Skeletons, Zombies.

The not so basic Oblivion creatures, and animals (Bears, wolves, etc.) are probably still iffy. I'm sure I saw a flame artonach in a video preview, I think it was the one with the zombie chicken, it was a breif glimpse, but I'm pretty sure it's there.

I respect the rules so I won't say anything although I saw the thread; but I never understood the whole spoilers thing. I mean you learn now or you learn when you play the game. What's the difference? The surprise is still a surprise right?

I respect the rules so I won't say anything although I saw the thread; but I never understood the whole spoilers thing. I mean you learn now or you learn when you play the game. What's the difference? The surprise is still a surprise right?

What's more fun? Reading the plot summary of a movie first, or watching the movie first?

Edited by Povuholo