Skyrim Information

Zaldir

And for shipping it out unfinished, think about this, you won't play it without the patch unless you don't have internet connection

reconsider that position

if you are playing this game without the patch

you deserve what happens to you

because you could not have activated it legally in the first place

Your wrong console games can be played with out patches so can pc as long as ur disconnected from the net you can even delete patches if you know where to look

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And for shipping it out unfinished, think about this, you won't play it without the patch unless you don't have internet connection

reconsider that position

if you are playing this game without the patch

you deserve what happens to you

because you could not have activated it legally in the first place

I'm talking about those that still don't have the internet not the P word. Was not even meaning to bring that up. You can't even get online or you will get banned. I'm talking about 25% that don't have the internet.

my son uses the 360 more than the pc and its amazed me over the years how we play the same games yet the 360 has fewer patched games than the pc ,

is this a good thing or a bad thing for the xbox?

I would have thought it was because you know what to expect about a persons hardware on an xbox, most decisions become pretty clear cut and easily done.

It's pretty much know already but:

Skyrim's released early in the Netherlands (Rumors are something went wrong with the embargo release for beligum WW-memorial day)

Xbox/PS3 users can already play it, PC users can't because of the activation of course.

And Skyrim will have a patch on its release.

Edited by Pronam

It's pretty much know already but:

Skyrim's released early in the Netherlands (Rumors are something went wrong with the embargo release for beligum WW-memorial day)

Xbox/PS3 users can already play it, PC users can't because of the activation of course.

And Skyrim will have a patch on its release.

true, I got the game today on pc :thumbsup: but I can't play it .

Stupid steam activation :verymad:

Anyone know how the khajits or Argonians speak? oblivion or morrowind style?

Saw one Khajit saying something along the lines "Khajit has wares if you have gold" So my guess is that the cats speak like they did on Morrowind, almost completely Yoda :P