Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they ever did that, though there are some nasty traps that involve sinkholes like that they are easily avoided. After all that image is just an artists rendition of what skyrims environments will look like.

It's called concept art for a reason, daventry, to explore concepts and ideas. Most concept art you'd run into won't be exactly what ends up in the game, movie, etc.

-Kids............Nice to see, Wonder if we play an evil person if we would be able to kidnap from their families and hold them for a bounty of some type?

Also wouldn't it be funny if you able to fight against kids and you are killed by a kid LOL. Sounds really good from your list

I would not want to hurt a kid even in a game. Ironically there is seemingly a kid that is an assassin, but it turns out to be a 200 year old vampire stuck in the body she had as a kid. LOL

I have a question. How well will my computer be able to run Skyrim:

Processor: 2.93 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory: 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

Graphics ATI Radeon HD 5750 1024 MB

And what settings could I play it on without any screen tearing?

Geez, after reading the 4th Era part, I went to the UESPWiki and read all of the other Era timeline's. Holy cow is Bethesda nuts. It's more interesting to read than real life history. Kudos to them for not going completely crazy after making all of this up.

Also, Red Mountain exploding in Morrowind would make for an awesome DLC for this game. (maybe rescuing, solving what really happened, etc).

• 2 weeks later...