⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Skyrim is the first game that I played more than 150 hours. Even dragon age origins was just about 100 hours. I always found the story more important than gameplay, but I have to rethink that.

Edit: just to say, I've got until now just 1 bug and 3 CTD's XD

hehehehee 150 hours is only the beginning http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/rolleyes.gif

Indeed, I've thrown 640 hours at this game so far. ;___; Only BF3 and ME3 have pulled me away thus far. Easily the best 60 bucks I've thrown at a PC game in 10 years. And I love all the games I waste my money on lol.

Edited by Kyerea

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
500+ hours played so far. luckly i'm on PC otherwise would have gone insane because of the bugs. One question : Why do most of the quests involve going in some dungeon/cave/ruin and retriev/kill something ? (thank god for the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood providing some entertainment). I mean...even the Bards College send you in some ruin to recover some missing song (what were the bards -usualy found singing and drinking in taverns, their sole purpose beeing the harrasmen of single feemales- doing inside the undead infested tomb of a dead emperor ?

• 2 weeks later...
up until about a week ago i had only played skyrim for about 20 hours even though i bought it on release date. something to do with a horrible video card and no pci slot to put a new one... yay cheaply store bought pc... losing my job though, i have a lot of free time now and have put up to 135 hours in the last 2 weeks. and that's on top of all the insensate binge drinking i've been doing as well.

I heard it was twenty races, i mean it'd be strange to just say 10, since morrowind it has just been 10.

In Oblivionj I played Dark Seducer, Dremora, Golden Saints also, but it was through a mod I was allowed to. I also played the Doll, Makahrush, Feminine Tattod High Elf and others.

I played Syrim 185 hours but now i want 2 play the main quest and its buggy :(

whatever new char new luck^^

It is official. As of today, I now have 887 hrs of Skyrim playing and still going strong. Gotta love the mods though. How many mods can the NMM carry? I have over 287 so far.

God, I love this game!