Skyrim Information

Zaldir

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is there no Skyrim Transportation Pads and will they be modded in. :)

Like... Portals?

I noticed a lot of stone circles spread across Skyrim - I know exactly what I am going to do about those. ;)

Seriously. People complaining about the graphics should just go out and play *COUGHS* Metro 2033 or let's see... Crysis 2 :wallbash: Don't insult Bethesda AND Skyrim by comparing a game with depth most other game devs cannot even fathom, let alone reach, to games that rely on graphical bells and whistles to make a profit. I want a game that PLAYS nice, that has a great story and most importantly (to me) a game that actually makes me want to play it again. Oh and not to mention I want a game that lasts longer than a full-length movie... Oblivion did that for me (yes I still play it; right now I'm a level 31 Nord assassin, 52 gates closed and loving it even after 600+ hours of playing the game with a dozen or so different characters) and according to what I've read and seen, Skyrim will do the same for me, maybe more. That's what will sell the game for Bethesda. Not great graphics (although there's plenty of eye-candy in my opinion), but the ability to draw the player (well, those who actually play to enjoy the damn game) into the game and make them forget that they're not really a Dovahkiin fighting dragons and everything evil for the good of all Tamriel.

Bethesda is number one in my eyes, simply because they focus on what's important. FUN FACTOR. Their games have more than enough of that.

I'm buying Skyrim at the end of the month and I just can't wait. There goes more countless hours of my life. Woot! ;D