Skyrim Information

Zaldir

Sounds like you're going to have to be well-prepared all the time...that could get deadly very quickly.

I dont think that the people who duel you will be that hard of an opponent, i think itll be some fallen knight wishing to regain his honour, but hes too drunk to fight properly :P it would be pretty nice

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you're going to have to be well-prepared all the time...that could get deadly very quickly.

I hope that being challenged to duels will be rare. It will get old quickly if it constantly happens, every time you pop into a town to get supplies etc. Keeping it as special treat would be better IMO

I hope that being challenged to duels will be rare. It will get old quickly if it constantly happens, every time you pop into a town to get supplies etc. Keeping it as special treat would be better IMO

It might be judged off of disposition. I remember the first time I played Oblivion I purposefully annoyed some khajiit so I could get my murder for the Dark Brotherhood. Then I got fed up when he never tried to attack me despite his disposition being low.

It might be judged off of disposition. I remember the first time I played Oblivion I purposefully annoyed some khajiit so I could get my murder for the Dark Brotherhood. Then I got fed up when he never tried to attack me despite his disposition being low.

I tend to agree, they already talked about how disposition will effect what characters give you quests. If you look at a duel as a "quest" it would stand that someone who really dislikes you may give you a duel "quest" or event.

I tend to agree, they already talked about how disposition will effect what characters give you quests. If you look at a duel as a "quest" it would stand that someone who really dislikes you may give you a duel "quest" or event.

And if you play an evil character, it may be for vengeance, say you killed their brother or something like that.

I just had a thought: two mages dueling in the middle of the streets?That doesn't sound very smart, the whole town would look as though it was attacked by a dragon when we both were finished.I'm also wondering if we kill our opponent if we win the duel or if they just get knocked unconscious.

Please, no more crowns on the crosshairs...please! :wallbash:

Agree with this, though I think that only main quest NPCs are essential, and that all other NPCs are replaced by Radiant Story.But it doesn't seem right to kill someone in a duel, though we don't know all the details about dueling yet.Is it illegal?Will other NPCs assist the challenged?Does the NPC run away at the end of the duel or are you just forced to kill them?So many unanswered questions.