Blender Export Help

slayer1o7

I have made an model in Blender and I want to export to Nifskope problem is when i try to export i get an error non-uniform scaling not supported. workaround apply size and rotation (control-A) on circle .004

i dont know what this means can someone please help tell me what i have to do to successfully export this thanks.

yeah, once i kinda was stuck at that point, too, but the simple truth is, you simply have to do what you are already being told. in other words: select everything thats to export in object mode and hit ctrl+a,

apply uniform scaling, then export. tada!

Edited by Nadimos

I have made an model in Blender and I want to export to Nifskope problem is when i try to export i get an error non-uniform scaling not supported. workaround apply size and rotation (control-A) on circle .004

i dont know what this means can someone please help tell me what i have to do to successfully export this thanks.

is there some kind of hot key to select everything i can only scale 1 part

• 4 years later...

I'm having a problem where this simply doesn't work... I'm doing the CTRL+A on the very thing Blender tells me to do it on, and I keep getting the same error. And yes, I do press the appropriate option in the menu that pops up when I press CTRL+A.

It normally works, but in this case, it just refuses to.

EDIT: I guess it was a problem with the skeleton... I had to redo the change, this time paying extra attention not to change the size of the skeleton, only the object itself.

Edited by Guest