What will your first character be?

Eltath

what will your first character be?

Easy. Conan the Barbarian. He's my 1st character I play in most games that give me that choice.

http://therumpus.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/conan-1.jpg

In Oblivion, I used this savegame which was VERY good.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/2584-1-1203430172.jpg

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, probably either a nord or an imperial, sword & shield or dual wielding, with a few spells along my big arsenal of secondary weaponry. But since khajit seem sooooo awesome(argonians probably will too) I will not know for sure until I'm in the editor, who knows, maybe I pick an elf.

I like to call my class as jack of all trades, ace of the sword :P

I will search every inch of Skyrim and I won't finish the main quest 'till I've seen at least majority of the game. Above all, my character is an adventurer, an explorer, and often a mercenary..until he gets a higher calling and all that stuff :P.

From what I've seen, Skyrim didn't disappoint, in fact it EXCEEDED my expectations, only thing however that I want in the game but they probably won't include, on that level at least, is the system of choices and consequences a la DA:O/Witcher.

Oblivion actually had many good moments regarding choice, but not nearly like The Witcher or DA:O, which is unfortunate, it should be a norm in every RPG.

My 2nd character will probably be one who would be punchy and always think WWKD (What Would Kirk Do)?

Then one that will think WWDD (What Would Duke {Nukem} Do)?

WWOD (Obi-won Kenobi)

PS - If anyone creates an awesome Conan face and uploads it, let me know!

Name: Jehon Hlovoran

Race: Dark Elf

Favored Skills: Destruction, Smithing, Enchanting, Alchemy, One-Handed Weapons

Appearance: Skinny and tall. Black hair in a ponytail. Red eyes. Lots of tattoos. Two earrings in the left ear and one in the right.

Jehon was born in Sadrith Mora with a frail body, downright awful Destruction skills and with the other schools of magicka being only average. When his father realized that he was too weak to join any of the Great Houses he was sent off to Vivec together with his friend Thena where they lived alone in a small cottage and rented out Silt Striders. Then when the great eruption of Red Mountain came they both survived against all odds and so Jehon and Thena fled to Black Marsh. During their journey, they started to realize that they were falling in love with each other.

In the innermost swamps of Black Marsh they met the old hero Saint Jiub who was in hiding after almost being killed by Daedra during the Oblivion Crisis. Saint Jiub trained them both in the art of war and how to survive in the wilderness. He helped Jehon master the different crafting techniques - Enchanting, Smithing and Alchemy. Jehon's weak body made his swordmanship difficult for him but since he was agile he managed to get quite decent with the sabre. He was still having trouble with his magic though and especially Destruction. Thena on the other hand had a natural talent for the school of Restoration and Jiub also taught her how to handle the dagger and blend in with the shadows.

After years of training Jehon and Thena got married and Saint Jiub gave them his blessing. Jehon made a beautiful handcrafted dagger for his wife. It was small, but sharp and deadly with a flawless ruby on the pommel and with their combined powers they managed to enchant it with the element of fire. Not long after this, they learned that the Argonians had invaded their homeland so they decided to return to help out. When crossing the border they were ambushed by a group of Argonians led by a mighty Nord who the Argonians called "Mafre Arpen" ("Frost Noble" in Ayleid). Saint Jiub was slain by the Nord but Thena managed to save Jehon using every little bit of her powerful healing skills.

The two of them swore to revenge Saint Jiub and so they tracked the Nord all the way to his mansion in the city of Solitude in Skyrim. Thena offered to sneak in at midnight and unlock the door from inside and while Jehon didn't want to risk her being injured she managed to convince him to wait outside. Little did they know that the Frost Noble had many connections among the city guards and was informed that the two Dark Elves were coming for his head. Thena was captured by the Frost Noble who had set up a trap for her and when Jehon heard all the ruckus inside and kicked in the door he got a heavy hit to the head and passed out.

When he regained consciousness, he found himself strapped down to a chair, drugged so that he could not use his magic. Thena was hanging on the wall in front of him with her arms and legs in chains, completely naked. She was still paralyzed, but he could see the tremendous amount of pain in her eyes. Her arms were almost torn apart by her weight. Jehon was more furious than he had ever been in his life. He struggled to get free but slowly started to realize that it was meaningsless meanwhile he encouraged her the best he could and told her that everything would soon be alright.

After what felt like weeks, but only could have been a few hours the Frost Noble entered the room. Jehon was now crying desperately from seeing his beloved suffer. The Frost Noble moved Thena, who still hung in her arms, into the middle of the room, only a few inches away from the chair where Jehon was strapped down. Then he penetrated her with all his strength. Over and over again. He slowly cut her exposed thigh up with a small dagger. The same dagger that she recieved as a wedding gift. The paralyze spell's duration had run out and Thena panted heavily but she couldn't even scream. She could only look upon Jehon's shell-shocked face with tears in her eyes. They both reached out on the same time to touch each other but they didn't quite make it. She was going to be driven insane by the open wounds with the burning of the fire enchantment tearing through her body and the intense pain between her legs as the Nord continued to savage her insides.

She moaned out in agony and then whispered Jehon's name before she closed her eyes for the last time.

Jehon roared with all his might in a language he had never heard before. It was so loud that his lungs were on the edge of bursting. The Nord was thrown into the wall behind him by a wave of pure kinetic force. Jehon felt something now, an unholy fire of destruction had just been awakened inside of him which overcame the influence of the drug and easily let him set the ropes that ensnared him in flames with his willpower alone. Jehon got up on his feet in an instant, raised both of his hands and threw a massive flamethrower in the shape of a spear that pierced the Frost Noble's chest and exploded against the wall behind him. The Nord fell dead to the ground with his confused eyes still wide open.

Jehon had lost his last bit of strength and fell over Thena's body. He sobbed heavily for what seemed like an eternity before he finally passed out again.

Thena never woke up and Jehon was taken into custody and then sentenced to death for the murder on an influential Nord. He learned from one of the prison guards that they took the dagger and sold it to a traveling merchant for a hefty sum of money. Jehon will neither forgive the Nords nor the Argonians for their actions and if he ever gets out he will first track down the dagger, his only memento from Thena, and then let both of the people of Skyrim and the foul lizards that took his homeland suffer the consequences of their actions.

...yeah.

I got this idea from this thread over in the bethsoft forums.

So Tell me, what will your first character be?

Mine will be a Nord warrior using dual wielding of some sort. I will complete the main quest as quickly as I can, then I will complain about how bad/cheezy it was (jks :laugh: ) and then explore most/all of the dungeons.

My second character will be a khajiit assassin who will do as many of the other quests that he can. He will explore every corner of skyrim (once he is powerful enough :geek: ) And then he will finally do the main quest...

So who will you be??

A female Khajiit, Sisikat. She's been my first character that I've always started with so why break with tradition. She'll be a thief and I'll probably explore around a bit, do some side quests before attempting the main quest. Eventually I'll make a char for each race.

Found my perfect beard for my nordbattlemage http://images.wikia.com/godofwar/images/1/1a/Zeus.JPG

Yeah it's Zeus from Gow3 :P

Edited by jancina25