What will your first character be?

Eltath

I will probably have a nord warrior dunno depends on how they have the leveling like my nord character i play all the time is only level 3 and thats after i used cheats to improve and my mage is level 12 and i just did the mages guild stuff probably still be a nord warrior with swords and blunt Skyrim will hopefully be the game im looking for by the screenshots looks a bit dodgy seems like being part of a actual bloodline (dragonbourne) will give us some background which means most characters will have a decent amount in common

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first character will be either one of: burly Nord with warhammer and light armour (only a pansy would wear heavy, come on, these guys are like vikings!), or a stealthy Khajiit with a bow and a dagger.

I'm of course planning to play several characters at once, switching between saves all the time. :)

Kahjiit mages were my first pick for Daggerfall, Morrowind, and Oblivion. Unless TESV has Imperials that blow my mind when it comes to beauty, I will always go for the kitties. Avid cat lover and owner and all.

My first char will be a Dunmer Redoran who was born during the Oblivion Crisis and lived through the Fall of Ald'Ruhn, the Empire, the subsequent invasion of Morrowind by the Argonians, and the Destruction of Vvardenfell by the Ministry of Truth. He took part in the Diaspora to Solstiem and then later moved to Skyrim proper . . . What he does there . . . Well, we'll have to wait and see what Skryim holds. :biggrin: