I Really Need Help With This Landscape Edit Error

infmaniac

Hi =)

Im doing a new island mod and im decorating the 1st big city atm. I often need to use the landscape editor to change the floor to grass, stone etc (u know how it works =P) anyway my problem is that sometimes when i go to apply the texture to the ground, some won't get touched. I cant figure out how to fix this annoyance. So in my current city i have a perfect square of mania grass next to a perfect square of JM Rock and there are also several other squares of texture that i no longer have to power to help blend in. Its made parts of my mod look really ugly and im beginning to loose hope in modding although iv come so far... I really hope someone knows how i can fix this... Iv also included a screenshot from the construction set, and also an In-Game shot so you better understand what i mean =)

A quad can only hold 7 textures.

Go to a quad, press button H and then I.

In the small upcoming window you can delete or replace your textures.

I just get the landscape editor pop up as soon as H is pressed... By quad, is that something in the render window thing? lol i only know of 'cells' though i know what quads are...

In the landscape edit window with the list of textures, havent used one of any of them... maybe thats meant to thou i dunno lol

Edited by infmaniac

hi,

yes, inside the render window thing :)

Thanks for the quick reply n all =) but it appears pressing H brings up landscape edit and pressing I doesnt do anything im aware of. Thanks for trying to help thou. I guess im stuck with an ugly island lol....