Archery guild mod?

SpacemanSpIiff

Is there a mod that adds a nicely fleshed out archery guild? With quests, rank advancements and the works? I've been searching myself and maybe I've typed the wrong keywords in or something, and have not found much myself.

I did a little checking but didn't see anything really along these lines. I can see where that would be a nice option. I'm afraid most "fighter" type guilds in vanilla and mods are supposed to include archers as a fighter type, but it would be cool to have some quests that require long range shots or special aspects of a skilled archer to complete. I'd dearly love to see a mod with an archery "training dummy" that actually leveled the skill as you used it...maybe that already exists and I missed it, but archery is one of my favorite aspects of the game, but it's devilishly hard for me to level it up.

Yea, I guess it seems that the fighters guild(s) are supposed to include archery as well. Oh well, I can settle for vanilla fighters guild. If someone knows something though, please let me know.